Take Care Of Her

Guys thanks a lot for being patient and staying with this story even with the slow uploads. I'm trying my best and again thanks a lot. This is a short chap but it had to be written seperately from the next one. Which I'm working on now as well.

The song is' bring me back to life' by evenescence 

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

==============================

I tried to get out of it the numbness I felt but I couldn't. It was like something in me had finally snapped, like I'd given up. Kyle had been coming to my room constantly to make sure I was eating and I didn't dare not to. I kept telling myself Kyle wouldn't hurt me, that he didn't mean anything, but my brain just wouldn't listen.

I felt selfish for putting Logan, Sam, Susan, and frank through this. They had been in my room plenty of times beggine me to talk. But every time I just couldn't, and I hated myself for it, for being weak and for being such a burden on them. The tightening of my throat wasn't something strange for me now, i felt like I was being suffocated. Like a claustrophobic person in a broom closet with no way out.

I felt empty.

**************

"how is she?" I asked the psychiatrist as she got out of Alex's room. The guilt was eating me alive, I removed the lock on her room and she didn't even notice, she just kept sitting on her window sill staring off into space and if it wasn't for our persistence, I doubt she would've eaten. 

The whole family was mad at me; Logan, Mom, dad, even Sam and I knew they were right. I made a huge mistake because of my fear of losing Alex.

"That was quite the number you did on her" The psychiatrist scolded, she was a member of the pack and had to respect her alpha but when it came to her patients, Gillian was all business. Doctors, psychiatrists  and other people with professions that required doctor, patient confidentiality had an immunity against any alpha order to break that confidentiality. So she hasn't gien me any clues about what her and Alex talk about, or used to talk about since Alex hasn't said a word since what happened.

"I know I made a mistake but it isn't that huge of a deal, it shouldn't affect her like this...should it?" I asked hesitantly, the guilt eating me up.

"You don't get it, Alpha. Alex has been through a huge trauma and you were the first person she had trusted after what she went through. You were like her savior. I see it with all my patients who have been through a similar ordeal. I tell all of the people who my patients to depend on to do whatever the patient asks, give them a choice. Rape or abuse victims need to feel in control of their lives and by betraying her you got her back to square one."

I just stared at her, the pain in my gut increasing as what she said registered; i was the first person Aex had trusted, and I hurt her. "What should I do?"

Gillian sighed "For now, just try to give her control back, make sure she knows that she's free to do that she wants and that she has a choice. That's all she wants, a choice."

"Even if she decides to leave?"

"I doubt she will" Gillian said with her lips pursed "As the first person she trusted and her mate; by implying that you ca't forget the fact that she had been raped made her consider going home. Her parents already displayed to her that they don't care, she's used to it. That's why she thought about leaving, because she couldn't handle you seeing her as only the rape victim."

"it's all my fault" I said leaning against the wall, hating myself for what I did to my mate 

"Alpha this is in your hands now. You can fix it what you ruined. It might take time, though being her mate will help a lot and make it sooner, but you can still help her overcome this. It may take a month, a year, or more. It depends on how you handle it. I also encourage intensifying the search for her rapist. Even though there were others, having closure with at least one may have a huge impact on when she overcomes this."

The mention of Grant sent my blood boiling, his tracks have been faint, he was hiding well but I had amost all my men, who weren't guarding the borders, on the case. I was going to find him. "Are you saying I should let her see him?"

"She needs to face him, she doesn't have to say anything. But she needs her closure, hopefully you can capture the other rapists and bring them to the wolf court before the humans do."

"So I can't kill him?"

"That depends on the verdict and you know that alpha. My work here is done. Contact me as soon as you get her to speak, other than that there's nothing I can do."

"Okay, Thank you for coming"

"Take care of her, Alpha. "

"That's a given"

*******************

"Now listen up, we have to plan this right. They're close to finding us and we wouldn't want that now would we?" I asked the two guys and they both shook thei heads. I smiled, I wasn't the leader of the group in new york and didn't really want to rape anyone but now I have a purpose, I have to get Alex, my alex. I knew we were meant to be

"How are we going to get her, Grant? That alpha won't let her out of his sight I'm positive."

"Then we'll just have to create a distraction now don't we?" I grinned evilly. Alex will be with me in no time and we'll be able to be together. She'll know how much I love her and love me back. She's just scared of our connection. getting to know me will help her accept it.

"So what's the plan?" One of the guys asked me and I grinned, releasing the thoughts I had of Alex so I could focus on explaining the plan. Soon enough, she'll be with me