Guess Who's Back

Sorry for the wait guys just got kinda...sorta stuck on this but now I shall post faster chapters :P

The Song is Breath by Breaking Benjamin and I think it's perfect for Alex and what happened to her and this chapter.

Hope you like it :)

==================

Alex's P.O.V.

"What the.." I said looking in the mirror at morning. I was a bit scared, I mean I knew I was pregnant and have been for a while but it was still too early to have a baby bump, or at least that's what I thought.

I put my hands on my belly and took a deep breath. Surely I was exaggerating right? there was nothing wrong with my baby...right?

"Something wrong?" I heard Kyle say and I immediately put my shirt down and turned to him with a smile.

"no everything is fine" I told him and he grinned at me 

"Okay you ready to go? he asked and I nodded grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. Kyle has been immensely nice to me for a while now and I mean really nice. I don't even know how he changed from the world's biggest jerk to my best friend again, but I was glad he did.

Other weird things happening: Tyler has completely been avoiding me and I mean like really avoiding me, like when I walk towards him I swear it's like some kind of force that makes him go the opposite way when he sees me. 

Kyle and Logan along with their friends have been disappearing a LOT during school hours and the teachers notice but don't comment.

And I've been like getting a voice inside my head or something sometimes when I'm around Kyle and he gets mad, I actually think I'm reading his mind at times but then I call myself crazy and brush it off. Cause there's no way I can read his mind...right?

I walked down the stairs and into my car. Logan stopped giving me rides ever since we had to start picking up El cause her car's busted. Much to his dismay, I'm going in my own car, but the thing is; I'm not allowed to drive it. Susan's orders because I've been getting dizzy from time to time so Kyle drives my car. Kyle surprisingly didn't hesitate to agree when Susan told him to drive me to school, he didn't even ask questions just seemed happy.

"Sorry I'm late I got...side-tracked" I told Kyle jumping in the passenger seat. He gave me a warm smile and placed his hand on my knee sending electric sarks through my body. Acting out of reflex I moved my knee so his hand fell off and I noticed his slight frown before he covered it with a smile.

"it's okay" he turned back and kept driving.

When we picked El up and got to school I got out of my car just as Logan walked towards us with a smile on his face.

"hey bro guess who's back" he said nudging Kyle. Kyle shrugged and waited for him to continue "Grant he's definitely here to stay his family moved back" Kyle grinned 

"That's great haven't seen him in a long time" he said "I'm gonna walk Al to her class now man and who knows maybe I'll have a few classes with him"

Logan nodded and walked away, Kyle nudged my arm and we started walking with me to class

"So who's grant?" I asked him. He shrugged and took my books from me

"Came to live here a while after you left, stayed for a year and then moved, his dad moves a lot but he's cool he was part of our p-" he cut off mid sentence

"What?" I asked stopping by the door to my class

"Posse..yeah you know our gang" he said almost nervously. I giggled

"Posse? Gang? Seriously Kyle" Kyle laughed with me and I shook my head "See you later" and with that I got in class.

The classes went by slugishly I swear I felt like the clock wouldn't move but I soon found myself walking towards the cafeteria

"Damned classes" El said walking next to me "they're so boring"

I laughed "how the hell did you get bored you were asleep during all of them" I told her and she shrugged

"I sleep because they're boring" she said and I shook my head as we walked in the cafeteria and saw Logan waving over at us. They rarely let us sit alone on the lunch table and always make us sit with them. Yeah, things have definitely changed ever since Kyle decided to be nice

We said hey and sat down as they continued talking.

"So where is this Grant everyone is talking about?" El asked Kyle and he shrugged

"he's couldn't come had some stuff to do" he answered her and she nodded and then smiled evilly "he hot?"

Kyle looked at her dubiously "You're seriously asking me that?" he said and El sighed and stuck her tongue out at Kyle

"Your useless I'll guess I'll have to see for myself" she said and nudged me "maybe there'll be some decent guys here for a change" she winked at me and I laughed

"maybe" I said and went on eating my lunch quietly laughing and talking when needed.

I didn't see any sign of grant in the rest of my classes so safe to say he wasn't in any of them. I headed to the parking lot at the end of school and went to my car who had a lot of people crowded around it, of course because Kyle was there.

"Hey Al" Kyle called me "Come on I want you to meet someone"

I knew it was grant and smiled at Kyle who walked towards me and held my hand "Al this is Grant, Grant this is my ma...I mean...best friend Alex"

I looked at where he was pointing and froze

~~(WARNING!!: Sexual content if you feel uncomfortable reading those kind of things then I suggest you skip this part)~~

"your turn man" The guy said standing up. I tried to ignore the pain and scramble away but he held me in place "Come on we both had our share it's your turn"

In the darkness I could barely make out the man's features but he seemed hesitant

"You never said it would get to this" he said "You said we were just gonna have a little fun"

The man holding me chuckled and let a finger trace the inside of my thigh and I tried to avoid him "She is a fun" he said "Now come on stop being a sissy"

"I'm no sissy" he said kneeling down on the floor  and examining me"I'm gonna do you good sugar" he said

"Pl-Please" I told him "Don't"

Something flashed in his eyes "I'm sorry" he whispered so low that I doubted I heard it and thrust into me, bringing more pain to my core as he shoved himself deeper into me. 

"So good" he grunted as he moved faster and faster "You sure have one heck of a p*ssy"

I lay limp without sturggling, refusing to give them any more pleasure in my struggling as he kept on shoving himself in me before letting out a groan and filling me.

He stared at me for a few moments and brushed his hand on my cheek before the other guys snapped him back to reality

"Come on Grant we have to move...before someone comes and sees us"

GRANT!!! I thought. He's one of them he....

"Alex? Al? you there?" Kyle said waving his hand in front of my face but I continued to stare at Grant who had his eyes wide in shock but quickly readjusted himself.

I could feel everything blurring, my head hurting and my throat clenching. This couldn't be happening. No, no...

"No" I said, though it came out as a sob, before blacking out.