Realization

Hey guys yaay I uploaded :P I'm really sorry tis story is going slow :S I get stuck at it sometimes

So the song for this chapter is 'I won't let go' by Rascal Flatts I love that song

The pic is from vampire diaries over there if you haven't already noticed :P ------->

===================

Kyle's P.O.V.

I stared at were Alex was standing in shock, did I hear right?

"You bastard" El said snapping me back to reality, she was glaring at Logan who looked pained. 

"El I swear I--" he started but she raised her hand to interrupt him 

"Don't" she turned to follow Alex but I caught her hand, she knew what I meant and seemed hesitated, but I didn't have time for her as I ran past her to the direction Alex went.

All thoughts were out of my head for the time being, I just wanted to find my mate. I followed her scent and reached the woods as soon as I was sure no one would find me I shifted. it would be easier finding her in my wolf form. A pained scream that I knew was Alex's alerted me and I kicked up my pace and ran as fast as I could.

I reached a clearing and found my little mate lying on the floor, crying. My heart broke for her as I walked toward her and nudged her with my snout. when I was sure she was unconscious I shifted back to human form, and carried her, thankful my house was just outside the woods or I would look like a perverted kidnapper.

I looked at the face of my beautiful mate and couldn't help the growl that escaped me as I remembered what had happened to her. Grant, that asshole I was gonna kill him for touching my mate. God damn it she didn't deserve this, how could something like that happen to my sweet, fragile mate.

It all made sense now, how she acted from the day she came here. Everything indicated this but I was too blind to see, I couldn't imagine something like that happening to my best friend, my mate. Suddenly Alex's words from when she was talking to grant echoed in my head

There were three of you remember? Any one of you could be the father.

I froze in my tracks. three men? Three men raped her, I felt my wolf seething and sprinted as fast as I could to the house. I didn't want to lose control while holding her.

When I got to my house, El, Logan and Mom were sitting in the living room.

"Take her to her room and we'll talk when you come back" mom said and I nodded and took Alex to her room.

I put her on her bed and looked at her tear-stained face, it killed me to see her that way. To know what happened to her.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Logan had his head in his hands and El was sitting as far away from him as possible.

"So this is the big secret" I said and Logan nodded

"She didn't want anyone to know because at her old school people just stayed away from her once everyone knew. So she didn't want anyone finding out"

El snorted "Yeah you helped with that didn't you Logan"

"El baby I didn't mean it I told you"

"El baby?" I asked him and El glared at him he noticed his slip and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"yeah we've kind of been together but kept it a secret because we didn't want al to feel like a third wheel or something"

She's my mate Kyle