A New Start

There's about two chapters left of this story. God I can't believe its over. 

The song for this chapter is 'I'm moving on' by Rascal Flatts. I think it's perfect for this chapter.

Pic is over there is of the clothes Alex wears and the necklace.

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

=============================

Alex's P.O.V.

"Kyle, NO" I shrieked as Kyle started tickling me. we were watching a DVD in my room together and we started bickering which led to the tickling fest. I couldn't stop laughing and my stomach started to hurt as Kyle kept tickling me "Okay okay, fine I surrender"

"Good" Kyle said before pulling me up so we were both sitting straight on my bed again "I really missed your laugh, Al."

"I missed laughing" I said, smling at him "So thank you for making me laugh again"

"It was my pleasure" Kyle winked at me "Cole called while you were sleeping this morning" he said with a dry voice "He said he wants to hang out. Why did you go see him when I told you he was bad new, Alex?"

"I wanted to give him a chance, Kyle. He's not his dad. He told me what his dad did to your mom and all that happened. You can't keep hating hi for what his father did, he's running the pack great now. Have they attacked you or hurt anyone since he took over?"

"No, but I don't trust him around you"

"I've been alone with him a lot, Kyle. He had a million chances to hurt me, he didn't."

"He kissed you"

"It was a mistake, he regrets it, and I forgive him. Even your mom said you shouldn't blame him."

"I'll try...but only for you"

"that's all I ask" I said "I feel happy now, Kyle And if we get back to the old group; me, you, Cole and Logan. It would be the cherry on top, yesterday I hugged Logan, I actually hugged him. Imagine how great it felt to touch someone without flinching, that only happens with you"

"I'm glad" Kyle grinned at me "I told you you'd get through this, Alex. Baby steps, and soon enough you'll move on. And I'll be here every step of the way."

I smiled, touched by his words and had a sudden, terrifying idea. "Kyle?" he looked at me and I took another deep breath "I want to try something"

"Sure" he said looking at me curiously

"Just stay still okay?" he nodded and I stood up on my knees on the bed and went towards him I gulped and leaned closer till our faces were close. I felt traces of fear and panic but forced them down. I moved my face closer and brushed my lips against his, feeling the tingles. Kyle stiffened and I knew he was struggling with what he should do so I took a deep breath and pressed my lips against his. It wasn't a deep kiss, nothing passionate or earth shattering, it barely even lasted fice seconds, but it gave me a feeling I had never felt before...love.

I pulled back and looked at Kyle, silently berrating myself for being afraid to deepen the kiss. But I thought about what Kyle said; baby steps.

Kyle was staring at me with wide eyes and he looked like he wasn't breathing. After a while he exhaled and just looked at me and I almost cried at the admiration in his eyes "Thank you" he said

I frowned "For what?"

"For trusting me enough to kiss me"

"I do trust you Kyle. I know you'd never hurt me and I'm sorry it wasn't a huge kiss and that I can't take it further I just can't help myself and-" he interrupted me by pinching my cheeks together making it hard to talk.