Weird Things

Pic of Kyle over there ------------->

Yumm *drools* 

Alex's P.O.V.

It's amazing how the three simple words I knew I was going to say could effect my life. Three simple words might make Susan want to send me back to my parents. 

"I'm keeping it"

Susan and Logan stared at me in shock, I wouldn't blame her if she wanted me gone. This was way more than what sh bargained for.

"Kind of expected you to say that" Logan said with a weak, sympathetic smile. 

"Okay then we have to take an doctor's appointment and I'm sorry dear but you'll have to tell your parents and--" Susan started but I interrupted her, shocked.

"You mean I'm staying?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"Why wouldn't you?" she asked walking back towards me

"Because you were never supposed to deal with this too." Is said "You didn't even argue me about keeping it my mom would have--" I trailed on. My mom, she would have made me have an abortion. I know it. Susan gave me a knowing, comforting smile.

"you've always been like a daughter to me" she whispered "besides. It'll be fun having another baby, Oh Sam is going to be ecstatic"

I smiled at her but inside I was still screaming. I was going to have a baby, at my age. The baby of a person who scarred me more than anyone ever has. I know I had another option, abortion. But I never was a big fan of it. Born or not abortion was murder, and the baby shouldn't pay for what a bastard did.

My decision wasn't an easy one but I spent hours in my room after I woke up, and found out that Logan and Kyle chased the wolf away, don't ask me how they didn't tell me, and took me home, I couldn't stop thinking about the baby. An abortion was out of the question and I couldn't give him away, I knew I couldn't.

 How would I deal with everything? I would be the talk of the school, and if Tyler and Kyle were bad before I can only imagine what they'll be like.

Kyle, what would he say? he already didn't like me now he'll absolutely hate me. And somehow the thought of Kyle hating me was depressing, but I couldn't think about that. I had a baby to take care of.

----------------------

In the next few days things definitely changed. I told El about the baby and she was all for helping me. Susan made me replace my bike--saying it was too dangerous for a pregnant teen-- and made me buy a safe BMW instead. Oh well...

no one knew about the baby, not even Kyle. Which was infuriating him, to say the least. He kept telling me I could tell him anything and he was actually being nice to me, all that would be gone if he found out.

"Come on Al we're gonna be late" Logan said  as I was puking my guts out in the toilet. You gotta love mornings (note the sarcasm)

Apparently Logan noticed I was throwing up because the door opened and he held my hair for me.

"What's wrong?" I heard Kyle ask from the door  

"She feels a bit sick just get her some water" Logan said as I pulled away and put a hand to my stomach.

Logan handed me some tissues and Kyle came in and I took a sip of the water.

"I'm good now. Let's go" Kyle eyed me suspiciously

"You've been puking a lot lately" he said with concern."what's going on?"

"Must be a flu or something" I said smiling weakly as Logan changed the subject and led Kyle out of the room.