A Terrifying Discovery

"You should really go home you don't look so good" El said as we walked down the hallway. I'd been nauseous all day but I didn't throw up but I had no doubt I would. I was throwing up a lot these days and my stomach hurt from time to time.

 "No I'm fine" I said "Let's go to class" I dragged her to biology and we sat in out seats. I only took five minutes before I felt like throwing up again but this time I was sure I couldn't hold it. so I raised my hand for the teacher to notice

 "Yes Mrs. Mathews"

 "Can I be excused please I'm not feeling so good" the teacher immediately nodded and handed me a hall pass. I ran to the girl's bathroom and puked almost everything I ate at lunch today. I sat on the floor afterwards confused. I was puking a lot and been having pain in my stomach which was weird because I'd never even vomited before. I kept thinking for a while and then it hit me.

 "no" I whispered I got up and ran out the girl's bathroom I had to get out of there. I was in such a hurry that I ran into someone

 "Wow slow down there Al" Logan chuckled

 "Logan thank god can we leave? I need you to take me somewhere" I didn't go to school on my bike I wasn't ready for that attention yet.

 "Sure Kyle is outside you're lucky we both have last period free" he paused "Don't you have class now"

 "They won't mind please" I was close to tears I just wanted to see if it was true. Why hadn't I thought about it, the doctor said I should have a pregnancy test after a while but I forgot. I ran with Logan to the parking lot and got to Logan's car. Kyle was in the driver's seat when we got in the car.

 "What the--Alex on't you have class"

 "Save it Kyle and just drive me to the pharmacy" I said, he looked confused at me and then at Logan who was just as confused but nodded. Kyle pulled out of the parking lot and drove o the street.

 "Please no god. please" I whispered as I put my head in my hands. I couldn't be pregnant, the thought of having a baby from one of them  was revolting.

 "Al tell us what's wrong" Logan said and my head snapped up to see his worried face but I couldn't tell him I was too bus panicking as Kyle pulled up in front of the pharmacy. I took a breath and got out of the car. I saw the guys starting to get out and walked back towards them

 "I'd rather be alone please" I told them

 "What the fuck Alex? Could you please tell us already" Kyle said angrily and I glared at him

 "Non of your damn business" I said

 "The hell it--" he trailed on "fine"

 "Al what--" Logan started but I cut him off

 "Lo please" I looked at him pleadingly and he sighed and nodded. I rushed in the pharmacy and searched the shelves and found what I wanted  A pregnancy Test  I payed for it and got out.

Kyle and Logan eyed me as I got out, clutching the bag I had in my hand praying it wasn't true.

"Would Susan be home now?" I asked as I got in the back seat I needed Susan now, she was the closest thing to a mother I had.

 "No not till dinner" Logan answered. They both looked at me expecting me to say something else I saw Kyle look at the bag, trying to guess what was inside it. He sighed in frustration and drove me home.

As soon as Kyle pulled up I got out of the car and ran to my room and locked the door as I heard the sound of the footsteps of Logan and Kyle as they followed me