My Baby

Kyle's P.O.V.

"What?!" I said standing up "A WOLF?!"

"Shh she'd hear" my mom said "Yes a werewolf but she doesn't know"

"What do you mean she doesn't know?" I whisper-yelled "What the hell are we going to do?" My mom looked lost for a moment but then put on a stern look

"We have two options we could tell her she had a premature birth-"

"Yeah and what happens when her kid changes at thirteen 'oh and did we mention he's a werewolf' " I said angrily and my mom sighed, irritated.

"Or we could tell her now" 

"I say we wait a bit, she hasn't noticed anything weird and she's going through too much stress" Logan said throwing a knowing look to mom "Later"

I clenched my teeth to prevent myself from yelling something knowing that no matter what they won't tell me what happened to MY mate. 

"Alright" I got up and walked upstairs, stopping at Alex's room. I found her in her bed listening to some music "Hey are you alright? You seemed really quiet at dinner"

Alex glanced up at me and smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes "Yeah I'm fine Kyle" I looked at her hesitantly "I swear"

I didn't believe her one bit but she wasn't ready to tell me anything "Okay" I sighed leaving and closing the door behind me. I didn't like not knowing what was going on with my mate but I knew that soon enough I would, she had to trust me sooner or later.

Alex's P.O.V.

The next day I didn't want to go to school but I knew that even if I skipped I'd still see Grant in the end, it was inevitable. I was terrified of him and I didn't know what exactly he wanted from me.

"You sure your okay?" Kyle asked for the fifth time as he drove to school. I nodded and ignored El's suspiscious look. I didn't know if I should tell her, she'd want me to tell someone and I just couldn't, not yet. Everytime that thought even crossed my mind I'd think of Kyle and the way he'd look at me if he knew. I couldn't bear it, not from him.

I got out of the car and immediately walked away, El caught up with me "Something's up with you today" she said and I shook my head but she didn't believe it "Tell me Al"

"Promise you won't freak" I said and she nodded "Grant went to hang out wit the guys last night. I was going to the bathroom and he told me he knew that I know who he is and that I can't deny the 'connection' between us"

El's eyes widened "WHAT?!" she yelled and I had to hush her "That's it you're going to the police"

"Not yet please"

"What are you waiting for?" she asked angrily and I tried to act nonchalant as I shrugged "Tell me"

"Please just not yet"

She seemed reluctant as she nodded and I sighed in relief. I knew I couldn't keep it hidden forever but I just...I don't know I was scared.

El and I headed to class and sat in our usual places, I found myself drifting off and barely heard the teacher when he called my name

"Alex the pricipal wants to see you" he said and I nodded as I stood up and walked out of class. As soon as the door closed I found myself being dragged to an empty hallway.

"What the-" I stopped and felt my heart fall when I saw grant "What do you want?"

"I just want us to talk" he said calmly "About us and" he placed his hand on my stomach "Our baby"