Encounters with the past

Heya guys

 Okay so I had this chapter written and ready a while ago but for some reason it got deleted. And I REALLY didn't want to write it again so I procrastinated, Sorry!

Anyway the quote I put in this chap is from Jeffrey Bethke sexual healing. You can see the you tube video over there ----------------> 
I just loved it so I had to put the quote here.

Anw, Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

============================= 

                                " take a rape victim, for example, and once it's revealed
                                      When her bruises go away is she totally healed?
                                  naw, the damage is lasting you can see it in her eyes
                                 but if it was just abused recreation why did it ruin her life?
                           I mean if sex is just for fun, why on us does it take such a toll
                   Maybe because you don't have sex with a body, you have sex with a soul"

~~Jeffrey Bethke~~

========================

Kyle's P.O.V.

It felt like my heart was getting ripped out of my chest, my throat constricted and my vision blurred. Just thinking of what happened to her, knowing how much she's suffered killed me. My wolf was going crazy; demanding I kill the bastard who did this and I didn't protest one bit. Just remembering when she was telling me what they did to her was enough to send me into a fit, I had to supress my growls while she was talking.

I almost died when she started crying and hugging me, she seemed so broken, so hurt that I couldn't help but hold her as tight as I could. No one would ever hurt her ever again.

"Alex?" I asked looking down at her, she had been quiet for a while nd I thought she fell asleep.

"yeah" she said still sitting in my lap, gently fiddling with my shirt.

"Thought you fell asleep"

"No, just thinking" 

"Of what?"

"How much everything has changed" she said and looked up at me "How everything used to be so different" she looked away from me "My baby"

"I"m so sorry Alex" I said as I smoothed her hair "I can't say I know how hard it is because I don't, but I...I don't know what else to say"

"You don't have to say anything Kyle. You're there for me and that's enough"

"I was an ass to you, literally bullying you. I'm such a jerk" I shook my head "I just...I didn't think right, I...I was so mad I didn't even make sense and then even after we became friends I should have known you wouldn't...I just didn't want to think that something like that would happen to you and I.." I turned to look at her, my eyes watering "I'm so sorry Alex, I was such an asshole for doing this to you"