Secret Meeting

I have been away for too long I know but I had major writer's block. This chapter turned out to be completely different than when I started with it. Hope you like it. :D

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

========================

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning to the feel of someone's arms around me, only this time I didn't freak out, knowing it was Kyle because only he could offer me that sense of safety. I looked up at him and found him awake

"Good morning" he said with a smile and I smiled back

"Good morning"

Kyle looked hesitated before he added "We need to talk Alex, it's important" I frowned in confusion, what could he possibly want to talk to me about '"Do you remember anything about last night? How I ended up beside you?"

"No" I said "Why?"

"Al you had a bad dream and woke up hallucinating, you wouldn't let anyone come near you" I stared in shock at what he said "Eventually I was able to calm you down"

"I-I don't understand"

"You're keeping it all in Alex. What happened to you, you're hiding the effect it had on you and it isn't healthy"

"I'm fine Kyle I-"

"You need to go to  psychiatrist Alex" he said and I froze "It's what's best"

"What?" I yelled getting out of his arms and sitting up "No. I am NOT going to any psychiatrist, I'm not crazy"

"I'm not saying you are Al" Kyle said sitting up as well "But you need it Al, you know you do"

"No I don't. I already told you my parents tried that I didn't say a thing. I wouldn't be comfortable Kyle I won't"

"This won't be one of those psychiatrists who don't listen to their patients, I know the girl she's a friend of mom's and she's really good at what she does" he said

"i don't want to Kyle, end of chapter and please don't talk about it again"

Kyle gave me a stern look "You have to Alex, I'm sorry. Mom and Dad agree with it to. You're going to see a psychiatrist:

"No, Kyle please" I said my eyes watering "Don't make me do this" Kyle looked pained  and wavered for a second 

"No Alex, I'm sorry you need to go. It's what's best for you"

"Why?" I almost yelled "Why are you so stubborn? Why do you care so much? Why is everything with you different? and WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS?" 

"Just because" he said "you're my best friend Alex."

"Then don't make me go" I said "If you really care you wouldn't let me go. It wont help me Kyle, I swear it won't"

"You have to try Alex"

"I DID, I swear I did"

"You're going Alex"

"get out" I said solemnly. I obviously had no choice in the matter, it was like my parents all over again.

"Alex I-"

"Get out Kyle, just leave me alone"

Kyle sighed and I didn't bear to look at his face "I'm sorry Alex"  I heard the door close and mumbled "me too"

I groaned and threw myself on the bed, I didn't want to go to school but I also didn't want to stay home. I needed an escape, I needed to talk to someone who knew nothing about what happened to me. I needed something normal, and then it hit me.