He's Not Sane

So this is not the last chap :O I thought it would be but its not so yaaaayyyy I THINK the next chap is the last one.

So the song is 'Comatose' by Skillet. I think it kind of describes Grant's mentality or maybe I'm an idiot...probably the latter but I don't know :P

Anyway this chapter has a twist I don't think anyone expected...I think.

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

===========================

Alex's P.O.V.

As soon as I was sure he was far enough I grabbed the wooden chair and threw it at the door as hard as I could but it barely broke. I tried again and again till the chair was in pieces. but I didn't do it to try and break the door, it was to break the chair.

I went to the broken pieces and searched through them till I found a sharp one. I put one in the back of my pants under my shirt and as a precaution I put another one in my boot. I wasn't about to sit and be defenceless. I was going to do my best to defend myself even if he is a werewolf. I wasn't going to go down easily.

I took the broken chair to the other room so he wouldn't see it upon entry and went and hid in the closet, hoping that when he came I'd catch him by surprise. So I just sat there; heart racing, palms sweating, thoughts racing, waiting for him to come. Knowing I wouldn't survive this another time

Kyle's P.O.V.

"What do you have for me, Logan" I asked as I walked in my house to where I knew my dad was. Cole had went back to his pack house to organise a search party to help us. 

"No sign of her, they searched Cole's place and every square inch of ours and now they're on outside territories. We can't find her, Kyle"

at the sound of my name I heard feet running down the stairs and El came straight away, her eyes teary and looking panicked "Kyle you have to knock some sense into Logan. No one is calling the police, he kidnapped her."

"We did call the police, El." I said giving Logan a nod "I just talked to them." I was so thankful that one of my men was the head of the police department had came back from his honeymoon. Logan hadn't known that so I understood his hesitation, we had other wolf officers but the person in charge wouldn't be a wolf, but a human. And he would have led the investigation and we didn't need that on our heads as well. 

"Good, good. I can't believe this happened. Oh god, Alex. she doesn't deserve this"

I nodded, taking a deep breath t reign my wolf in. "You're right she doesn't. Now if you'll excuse me" I walked ahead of her. I walked to my office to see him looking at maps. "Any possible places he could've taken her?"

my dad turned to me "I've been searching, son. But there's a lot of places he could've went."

I growled and punched the wall in my frustration. It was trying to look for a needle in a haystack. I rubbed my temples and just forced myself to calm down and think clearly. And then I had an idea and I hoped it would help.

"Call Grant's parents. They came back with him right? Get them to come here, now"

My dad nodded and went to his phone as I paced, hoping Id get something about Grant from his parents.

It didn't take long before two wolves came stumbling through my office door. They were both middle aged with brown hair. The man had blue eyes wile the mother had hazel. "Why are we here?" The man asked "They wouldn't tell us and just told us the alpha wanted to speak with us" he looked at me "How may we be of service, alpha?" he bowed his head in submission.