Not Ready To Make Nice

New Chappy!!! Okay now I personally got so frustrated in this chapter, which is a sign I'm going crazy if my OWN fictional characters are driving me mad. 

he song for this chapter is 'Not ready to make nice' by the dixie chicks cz I think some of it is perfect for Alex.

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

=====================

Forget, sounds good
forgive, I'm not sue I could
they say time heals everything
but I'm still waiting

===================== 

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up from an amazing sleep and remembered what ha happened the other way; Kyle was a werewolf, Logan too probably since Cole had said it's genetic which means Susan and Frank are ones too and probably Sam but he hadn't changed yet. 

I opened my eyes and looked at Kyle's sleeping form, his hand on my waist and his face centimeters from mine. I smiled softly at how peaceful he looked while sleeping before I let the anger take over me. I stood up from the bed even when he tightened his hold and was about to leave the room a voice came from behind me as i reached the door.

"Where are you going?" Kyle said in his sleepy voice and I turned around in time to see him sitting up, his back resting on the headboard. "It's not even 12 PM yet."

I didn't answer and turned to leave but Kyle somehow managed to get to me in time to close the door just as I opened it; werewolf speed, I forgot. "What's wrong Alex?"

"What's wrong?" I repeated turning around and pushing him away "You're really asking me that? You really don't know what's wrong? How about the fact that you're a freaking WEREWOLF"

"Alex I'm still me, don't freak out. I won't ever hurt you"

"I'm not freaking out over that" I said angrily "I already knew about werewolves from Cole" I saw his shocked expression but ignored it "At least he had the decency to tell me, unlike you."

"You knew? Cole told you I was a werewolf?"

"No, Cole told me he was a werewolf. I should have put it together that you were one too but I completely forgot all the signs I'd seen. Stupid me I thought my best friend  would tell me such an important thing."

"how was I supposed to tell you, after everything you have been through how was I supposed to handle one more piece of information without knowing how you'd react"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME ANYWAY" I yelled at him, feeling my frustration rise and my eyes sting with unshed tears "You shouldn't have treated me different because of that. And besides you could have told me that you were a werewolf the thirteen years we were friends before I moved. You have no excuse for not telling me then and as for now I should've known you wouldn't tell me because even though you were different than other people you still treat me different."

"BECAUSE YOU WERE RAPED" Kyle yelled and I stepped back "YOU WERE RAPED BY THREE GUYS, YOU WERE USED AND THROWN ASIDE. DO YOU REALLY EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE THE SAME AFTER THAT? WELL IT FUCKING CAN'T BE"

I reared back like I had been slapped and stared at him in shock. He seemed to finally realize what he had said "Alex-I-I didn't.."

"No, you're right. I was stupid to think being raped wouldn't change everything, stupid to think you could look at me the same. I turned away so he wouldn't catch the tear that had fell.

"Alex--"

"No, Kyle...Just...no. I get it" I opened the door and got out, closing it behind me and running down the stairs where Susan was ushering my psychiatrist in the house. 

"Alex look who's here." She said and I just shook my head, I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. "Alex?"

"I'm going to stay over at El's okay?" I said and I could see her about to refuse but upon noticing the tears pouring she nodded. "I'm sorry I can't talk right now" I directed to my psychiatrist as I got out of the house and ran to El's house, thankful it wasn't't too far.

I rang the doorbell and El opened the door she smiled but it immediately faded when she saw how I looked "Can I stay here today?" she nodded and moved so I could get in. we walked up to her room and as soon as the door closed I burst into tears and she immediately hugged me trying to calm me down and soothe me.

we spent a while there before a light tap came on El's window she walked to it and looked outside,I saw her hesitate before she opened the window and I sat up on the bed to see who would come in hoping it wasn't kyle. I was surprised when I saw Cole.

"I stopped Kyle from following you" he said as he looked at me "And I followed you instead."

"I'm going to call my parents" I said in an emotionless voice "And I'm going to tell them I want to go home"

Cole and El were silent for a moment "Please don't do that Al" Cole said, his voice desperate "I can't lose you so soon after I just found you" 

"Kyle was right" I said still not looking at any of them "I can't expect everything to be normal again and I can handle anyone in New york not treating me the same, but I can't handle it here."

"You can't just--"

"I can" I said and laid back down on the bed "and I will"

********

Kyle's P.O.V.

I paced around the in the living room waiting for Cole to call like he promised. As soon as the words had came out of my mouth I regretted them, just the look on Alex's face tore me apart. Logan, and my parents were extremely mad at me, even Sam was mad at me even though he doesn't know why, he's just following the others' example.

My phone rang and I immediately answered seeing everyone sit up a bit straighter "Cole, how is she? Does she hate me? Tell me she doesn't hate me."

"She dosn't hate you" Cole said "But it's not good, She didn't even eat lunch when El offered and..."

"And what?"

"And she says she's going to call her parents so she could go back home"

"WHAT?" I roared and immediately hung up. She wasn't going anywhere. I ran out of the house and at inhuman speed reached El's house.

******

Alex's P.O.V.

I sat up in fear as I heard a huge crash downstairs, El's eyes widened but didn't get to react as the door to her room flung open revealing a furious looking Kyle. He ignored El's yells and walked towards me and even though I tried to get away he saw up and flung me over his shoulder. I kicked and punched but it didn't have any effect on him. Kyle walked downstairs and I gasped at the sight of Cole lying on the floor unconscious.

Kyle ran me home and immediately went up to my room and placed me on the bed. "You really think I'd let you leave"

"You don't have a choice" I snapped a him

"We'll see about that" he said as he went outside and came back a few seconds later and locked my window and then he walked to my dresser and took my phone from the dresser. I ran to him and tried to take it from him but all that did was get me thrown on the bed again. "You'll get out of this room when come to your senses." he slammed the door shut just as I ran to it and I heard the lock click.

I walked numbly to my bed and sat on the edge, an surprisingly the tears didn't come. I just looked at the door and tried to get my head around the fact that for again my choice was taken from me and the fact that Kyle did that, it destroyed everything in me.

 =================

I have a question guys. Who would be willing to enter a oneshot contest of my 'mate or not' series. The winner would be a character in the third series of the books. so what do you think should I do it?