Baby?!

Heyz guys

The song for this chapter(which I think you should listen to at the end of it at Alex's P.O.V.) is 'Untitled' by simple plan. I LOVE THIS SONG

====================

Kyle's P.O.V.

My eyes widened as Alex fell to the floor, unconscious.

"ALEX" I yelled as I caught her before she hit the ground. She was limp in my arms and I felt my heart drop. What happened to her? Was she okay? Was she hurt? "Alex wake up" I shook her lightly "Come on"

"What happened?" Logan asked running towards us and kneeling beside me, looking at Alex in panic

"I don't know I--She was fine and laughing and smiling but when she... I went to introduce her to--"I trailed on glancing at Grant. It couldn't be a coincidence that she just froze when she saw him and fainted. I narrowed my eyes at him and handed Alex over to Logan.

"you" I seethed walking towards him "What did you do?" I asked grabbing him by the collar.

Grant looked at me, shocked "What do you mean? I-I didn't do anything"

"Liar" I said "Why did she faint when she saw you huh? Where do you know her? HOW HAVE YOU HURT HER" Grant flinched at my tone but before he was able to answer we heard a scream.

"Alex? Alex? What's wrong?" I heard El say but I didn't turn and kept my eyes locked on grant "Oh god is it the baby?" she gasped and I froze. Baby?

I turned around and saw El looking shocked with a hand on her mouth and Logan glaring at her

"baby?" I asked letting go of Grant who just stood there, his face emotionless "what baby?"

Logan kept his eyes on El as he answered "let's take her home first, to see mom"

I looked at Alex lying helplessly on the ground in Logan's arms and my heart clenched. I nodded and took her from Logan and walked to her car.

"El drive my car home" Logan said throwing her the keys and getting into the driver's seat as I put Alex's head on my lap in the back seat. El nodded and ran to Logan's car.

Logan started driving fast "So you're telling me she just fainted? out of the blue?" he asked me and I sighed and brushed her hair.

"Yeah she said something, sounded like 'no' but I'm not sure and then she just was out of it." I stayed quiet "What baby Logan?"

Logan sighed and slammed the steering wheel "I'm going to kill El"

"She's pregnant" I stated glancing at her. I hesitantly placed my hand on her stomach and noticed the slight baby bump. "she's pregnant with someone else's baby"

Logan glanced at me through the rearview mirror with pity in his eyes. He knew how hard it must be to know your mate had been with someone else, much less pregnant with his child

"we're here" he said and I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat and carried Alex to the house.

"What happened?" my mom asked seeing Alex as I put her on the couch. "My gosh she's so pale"

"She just fainted we don't know why" Logan said and my mom gasped

"Is it the..." she trailed on her eyes flickering for a second to me and I looked at her in shock

"So you knew?" and then realization dawned on me "That's what you've all been hiding from me" I stepped back "From the beginning even when you found out she was my mate. YOU ALL KNEW"