A Chance

Okay okay I know I haven't uploaded in a while and I feel crappy about it but I can't help it. Everytime I start on a chap I'd get stuck and I really don't want to post a bad chap

Anw the song for this chap is 'Welcome to My Life' for Simple plan.

Pic on the side is of Cole who is going to be played by Steven R. McQueen right over there ------>

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

P.S: Chapter isn't edited due to laziness :P

Alex's P.O.V.

Dear Diary

I really don't know what made me write in you again, I never knew what to write but now...I don't know.

Things are weird, I don't know how to describe it. I mean...I have all these people around me and they're all supportive and they want what's best of me but...I just don't know. I have this empty feeling inside me that is hard to fill, I'm scared of the slightest things and sometimes I find myself staring off into space with my hand on my stomach as if it would bring back what I lost; my baby.

I act fine most of the time, I don't want to be a burden more than I already am, the pathetic girl who was raped. I'm already like that in school, everyone looks at me weirdly now. Even Tyler has this look of sympathy and guilt whenever he sees me, and I hate it. I don't want their sympathy, I don't want to be known as the girl who was raped.

And then there's Kyle, it's so different with him. He makes me laugh, really laugh and for a moment I feel normal again, like nothing bad happened to me and that scares me. It scares me because I don't know what it means, why is it so different with him? Why does my heart speed up when I see him? I can't feel things like that towards him. It's too risky and it's not fair especially for him because I'm never going to be normal. I'm never going to be able to be like a normal girlfriend. And besides, he doesn't feel that way about me, I'm sure of it.

I sighed as I closed the diary Susan had brought me, I only wrote in it like two or three times but when I saw it on the floor I decided to try again. It was actually a relief to get all that stuff out.

My phone started to ring and I saw it was a strange number. I frowned and answered

"Alex?" A familiar voice immediately sounded on the other line "Is that you?"

"You called me you should know" 

"Oh good then" the guy said "I thought I had the wrong number, It's me. Cole" I was shocked to say the least. I expected Kyle to jump out of nowhere and take the phone from me. He had ended every conversation I tried to start involving Cole.

"How did you get my number?" I asked sitting up "I didn't give it to you"

"I have my ways" he said "I just wanted to talk to you Al, and I knew Kyle wouldn't let me near you."

"Well you're right about that" I said relaxing in my bed "What happened between you guys? We were friends before you moved and you guys were close"

"A lot of misunderstandings" Cole answered "But it shouldn't come between us" his soft voice reminded me of when we were kids, Cole was always like a big brother to me.

"He said..." I trailed on "Kyle said you're dangerous Cole. And not one of you is telling me what happened"

"It's nothing important Alex" Cole answered "And you know I'd never hurt you. I care about you too much to do that" he went silent for a while before adding "I missed you a lot"