An Alliance

Another chapter yaaayyyyyyyyyy. Okay so personally I think this chap sucks I'm sorry guys but it had to be written even though its very bad.

Anyway the song is 'Hurricane' by 30 seconds to mars. I was listening to it while writing this chap so...there you go.

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

============================

Kyle's P.O.V

I woke up with the usual thought; Alex. These few weeks have been amazing. Ever since I said I was sorry and told her she was my mate its been amazing. She's being more open, she even kissed me last night. I felt like I was on cloud nine and nothing could get me down.

Kyle, we have a problem. I heard Tyler's voice in my head and I was immediately on high alert three of our patrol men were found dead today

What? I yelled and immediately got out of bed and started getting dressed Rogues?

No, Kyle. Tyler's said I recognised the scent surrounding them, there were three scents and one of them was of Grant.  

I froze, feeling anger and fear building in me and my brain only processed one thought: Alex. 

I ran to her room and found it locked. I knocked frantically on it "Alex? Its me, Kyle, open up" I kept knocking and shaing the door handle "Alex, baby come on open up. Please"

I had had enough and with one kick, the door fell off its hinges. I ran into the room and felt my heart drop; Alex's bed was untouched and there was a scent of someone else having been in the room. It wasn't Grant's scent so it would be one of the other scents Tyler mentioned.

Tyler, start a search. I want every wolf on this. Grant has taken Alex and I want him found but don't kill him if you don't have to, he's mine.

Yes, Alpha. Tyler replied, knowing not to ask questions when I'm in this state of blinding rage. I was going to find her and if they had laid a hand on her, I'll make the wish they had never been born

=======================

Alex's P.O.V.

"Wake up, Alex. Come on honey, wake up" I heard someone say and I opened my eyes and gasped, backing up till my back hit something solid as I stared at the face of Grant.

"Hey, hey don't get scared. I just got you so we can run away together. I know losing out baby affected you but don't worry we'll make a new one. Okay Pen-Alex"

"You're crazy" I said gulping and looking around. I was in a small room and looking out the window I saw trees, so we weren't anywhere near somewhere I could ask for help. "Let me go, and I won't tell anyone"

"Don't worry, we'll leave and start a family as soon as we can stop being so scared we won't lose this baby"

"The baby wasn't yours" I said and knew I made a mistake as soon as I said it. The slap I got didn't even surprise me 

"Yes it was" he said staring at me angrily. I flinched back in fear and his eyes softened "It's okay, Alex. I forgive you for trying to lie" he said grabbing a strand of my hair. the door unlocked and two gus stepped in and my eyes widened as I recognised them as the other two guys who violated me.

"Missed us, doll face?" one of them said "I certainly missed you, now we can get...reacquainted."

"Hey...I told you guys; You only help me get her so that you don't go to jail and then she's mine." Grant said angrily