Closure

FINAL CHAPTERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can't believe it's finally hereeee. I know it took long I'm sorry I have midterms. 

A naughty chap has also been posted in the 'Restricted Chapters' book you can open my profile and see it if you want to. 

Also I know it's lame I mention the title of the story at the last chapter of every story of mind but I can't help it. I won't always do it but when the opportunity presents itself, who am I to deny it? I's cliche but...I don't care :P

The song is 'Hanging By A Moment' By LifeHouse. I love it and I think it's perfect for this...and I have no idea why. 

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

============================

Kyle's P.O.V.

"Oh god" Logan said looking away "Kyle you need to see this" I walked to the hole he was pointing to and cringed at the two mangled, bloody bodies in it. "Those are the unfamiliar scents we found with Grant's"

"Why would he kill them?" I asked no one in particular "We must be getting close." 

I shifted along with the others and ran towards the lake. It didn't take long to reach it and we hid in the bushes. Stake out the place, search for scents

They won't need to do that, Alpha. Tyler said We've found her 

Where? I asked immediately on high alert Which lake ?

The east one. Alpha from what we're hearing going on in there, you need to hurry up.

I'll be there I started running praying I'd get tere in time.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Hey, Alex. Where are you little mate" Grant said as he walked to the bed I took a deep breath, knowing I had to wait till he was in front of me with his back to the closet so I can attack. I had to do it, I knew. But it didn't make it any less scary.

Suddenly the doors to the closet flung open "You forgot I'm a wolf, darling. I have perfect hearing and your heart beat was beating a mile a minute" he grabbed my hand and yanked me out, crushing his lips onto mine and kissing me roughly. "I've dreamt about kissing you again, Penelope"

I pulled back and fell backwards to the floor, shivering from the feel of his lips on mine again and the flood of memories they caused. "P-Penelope? W-who?"

"My mate. I saw her through your eyes. When she died she took over your body, so we can be together again."

"I-I'm not penelope. Kyle is my mate" I said and saw his eyes flash.

"No, Kyle is a liar. You're my mate."

"No"

"Yes and I'll prove it." he walked to me as I scrambled away from him trying to run. He grabbed me and turned me around as I fought with him. He grabbed both my hands in one of his and held them above my head while he put all his weight on me so I wouldn't be able to move "I'll show you you're my mate. We'll complete the mating bond, just like before and we'll have another baby. I know losing it really hurt you so I understand that you're not sane right now. But I'll give you another baby, Penelope. I promise"

"NO, please. I'm not penelope, Please!!" I cried as the tears fell from my eyes "Not again, please. Don't do this to me again. I'm not penelope"