I know you remember me!

I know, I know I haven't uploaded in a while *smiles sheepishly* 

I've decided on William Moseley as Grant. pic of him over there -------------->

Comm, vote, enjoy :D

P.S: I didn't edit this so there might be some mistakes 

Kyle's P.O.V.

I whined and tried to comfort Alex as best as I could as she sobbed . I wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around her and tell her everything would be fine. I couldn't take seeing her like this. It was killing me but I couldn't do anything about it. Not just cause I was in wolf form, but also because I had no idea what was going on.

She kept saying things like "I don't know what to do" and calling herself a coward. Did the baby really have that much effect on her. And what else was she hiding that everybody seemed to want to hide from me.

She eventually fell asleep and I stared at her tear stained face. I wanted to wrap my arms around herbut I hesitate. If I shifted back would she freak. But then again Alex always was a heavy sleeper.

I made my decision and changed back,hugging her tightly, savoring the feeling of having my mate in my arms.

But what was she still hiding? She seemed to have so many secrets and it killed me that she didn't trust me enough to tell me.

I just stayed there, with Alex in my arms. Just a few minutes I said watching her sleep and then I'll leave.

I kept reminding myself not to fall asleep, knowing how Alex would freak out if she saw me naked in her bed in the morning. But eventually I couldn't help it as my eyes shut by themselves and I dozed off.

Alex's P.O.V.

Surprisingly it was one of the best nights I've had to sleep ever since what happened. I woke up in the morning but kept my eyes closed, savoring the warmth of my bed, not wanting to wake up to the real world.

But, unfortunately, I knew that eventually I had to wake up and go to school. I shifted on my  bed but was surprised when I felt arms tightening on my waist. My eyes flew open and I found my face pressed up against a solid chest.

I started hyperventelating, who the hell was in my bed?

"AAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed and started hitting the person holding me. I heard him grunt and his hold loosened so I immediately took the sheets from over me and scrambled off the bed falling on the floor in the process, screaming my freakin lungs off.

"Alex! ALEX! stop screaming it's just me" I looked up at the familiar face. Kyle? what was he doing here? and why the hell was he

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED?" I shrieked covering my eyes. 

"Uuh You were tossing and turning when that wolf wasn't next to you to I...slept beside you to...Uh...help you sleep better?"

"Still doesn't explain why you're naked" 

"Um, I sleep that way when it's too hot?" he said and I knew he was lying but I also knew that kyle wouldn't hurt me so I decided to let it go.

"Okay I guess" I said and heard him sigh in relief "Just..Uh..Could you put some clothes on?"

"Yeah okay" he said and I heard my door close before I took my hands from my eyes,  trying to take the image of Kyle Blake Naked from my head.

I sighed and got ready for school and met Kyle at my car.