Out In The Open

I KNOWWWW it's been long but I got stuck on what to write :S 

So this chapter is dedicated to enjoylife06 for the amazing I uploaded on the side

What do you think guys for this as the new cover of YNK? Personally I LOVE IT

The song is 'one last breath' by Creed. I personally ADORE this song.

I did not edit this chapter so there might be a lot of mistakes

Vote, Comm, ennjoy :D

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up and immediately felt pain in my stomach. I hissed and my hand automatically reached to where it hurts.

"Mom" I heard a familiar voice call. I opened my eyes and saw Kyle staring at me with worry, which surprised me I kind of expected hatred. Susan got in for and smiled at me 

"This'll make the pain go away honey" she said injecting something in the IV "How are you feeling"

I shook my head trying to clear it "Weird" I answered "How's the baby?" they all stayed silent "Susan" I said slowly "The baby's okay...right?"

"Alex honey...when you fell it was a pretty hard hit. The baby just wasn't strong enough" she said with a grim expression

"Wh-what do you mean" I said, my voice shaking as I clutched to my stomach harder. I looked at Kyle who just had his eyes squeezed shut "Kyle"

Kyle's eyes snapped open and he looked pained "I'm so sorry Alex"

"no" I whispered yanking my head away from Kyle's "No, no NO" I let out a sob as the tears started falling "H-he can't be. M-my baby c-can't be...Oh god" 

Kyle moved to comfort me but his mom laid a hand on his shoulder and looked at him grimly "let's leave her alone a bit" she said and I felt grateful.

Kyle looked hesitant but nodded and left. As soon as the door closed I started crying hysterically. Sobs racked through my body as I clutched my stomach. I couldn't believe it...my baby...was dead.

"i'm so sorry little guy" I said "You were all I had left" and that was true. Although the way he was conceived wasn't right. The baby was the only thing that kept me thinking that I needed to be alright that I was still needed and I could still love someone with all my heart. And I knew I would have loved that baby if it was born, it isn't the babies mistake if his father is evil.

I stayed there crying for hours before I fell asleep.

"Alex? Alex, honey wake up" Susan said shaking me "You've been out for a good two days but that's normal. You're free to go home now"

"Yeah sure" I said and she helped me get up 

"Kyle is gonna drive you honey okay?"

I nodded numbly although I couldn't imagine looking at Kyle in the eye anymore, not after what happened at school he must think I'm such a slut and I won't tell him otherwise, better than him knowing the truth.

Susan put me on a wheelchair and led me to the parking lot where Kyle was waiting for me.

"I'm glad your better Al" he said and I just nodded, he and Susan shared a look, probably about the way I was acting but he didn't comment as he came to help me up but I shook my head and got up alone and Susan helped me get in the passenger seat. 

Kyle got in the car and started to drive, all the while i was staring out the window just thinking. It was my fault my baby was dead, If I hadn't decided to answer Grant if I just ignored him and went back to class, if I had told Kyle what happened to me from the beginning even if it meant losing him maybe my baby would be okay now.