An exhausting day

The song for this chapter is 'I'm yours' by the script

The pic is of our Cole who is played by David henrie over there --->

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

=====================

Kyle's P.O.V.

"She stopped crying three hours ago" I said into the phone to my mom "And now she's just...she's not even talking to me, mom. She's just laying there on her bed staring into space." I sat down on the couch in the living room and ran a hand through my hair "Crying, yelling, screaming I can take any of that. I can handle that but she isn't even responding to me, it's like I'm not even there" My voice broke and I took a deep breath to calm myself "What do I do mom?"

"I don't know I called her phsyciatrist and she said she'll be there as soon as possible." My mom sighed into the phone "Is Cole still there?"

I looked out the window of our living room and narrowed my eyes at Cole's frame, sitting on our porch. I didn't let him come in and locked the door behind me. I knew he wouldn't dare break in, knowing it would cause trouble in our packs. "yeah he is" I said "I should kill him for even trying to..."

"He didn't know Kyle" My mom said "He just tried to kiss her, he didn't know it would freak her out. It's not his fault"

"Well I should still kill him" I said "He knew she was my mate" I sighed "But I don't have time for him now. What do I do until her psychiatrist comes? She trusts me, that I know, but she still won't talk to me, and it's killing me"

"it'll be okay Ky. She'll be okay"

"I hops so" I said before I hung up. I started going up the stairs to Alex but stopped and decided to talk to Cole. I got out of the house and he immediately stood up.

"Is she okay?" he asked, concern masking is features.

"Why were you with her? And why did you kiss her knowing she's my mate?" Was all I said and he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"To answer your first question. Alex and I have been meeting in the park for a while now." I growled at that "Calm down do you really think I'd hurt her?" 

"I wouldn't exclude that from happening"

"Then you're an idiot" Cole snapped angrily "This is Al we're talking about. We were friends since diapers, all of us."  he didn't add anything after that but after a while of silence he said "Why did she freak out like that? It was just a kiss"

"That's non of your business" I said feeling anger boil in me at the mention of the kiss "If you don't want to cause trouble then why did you kiss another alpha's mate?"

"Because" he stated "I just wanted to see what it was like, kissing her. After I left I couldn't stop thinking about her and how I didn't say goodbye, I never stopped thinking about her and along the way I...I just assumed she was my mate"

A growl ripped through my throat "She's mine" I said through clenched teeth "And mine alone.And the only reason you're not dead right now is because she told me not to hurt you."

"I told you I know she's your mate. But I guess, I got caught up in the moment" he said and then his head snapped up as if remembering something "And some mate you are. From what Alex has told me you two haven't been really hitting it off. She won't tell me about what but she says you don't treat her the same"

And then I saw it, the pieces of the puzzle fitting in his brain "Wait...this has something to do with her reaction to the kiss.And even when we were hanging out she flinched when I was too close or tried to touch her." His eyes widened in clear panic and I knew that he figured it out "Tell me I'm exaggerating" his voice was pleading "Tell me what I'm thinking is wrong" he gulped "She wasn't....Oh God...she..she wasn't..."