You'll Never Know

Prologue

I ran and ran though my feet hurt but I wasn't about to give in...the consequences would be too severe

 "You can't run from us" I heard a man yell as I tried to pick up my pace. Why had I decided to go through the short cut today? I knew it was a bad place but I didn't want to be late to Misha's party. And now I'm running for my life from three men with obviously bad intentions. I was barefoot, I had to kick off my heels to run a long time ago, I just thanked god I was on the track team and was a fast runner. But the men were fast as well. I just hoped they'd get tired.

 Faster Alex  I thought to myself. I couldn't let them catch me.

 "HELP!!" I yelled hoping anyone would hear me. I suddenly felt like I was in a bad horror movie. I mean I knew girls were chased and beaten and sometimes even raped but I never expected anything like that to happen to me. And here I was screaming at the top of my lungs and it seemed no one heard me.

 "Gotcha" the man said launching himself on me as his friends laughed behind him "Gave us quite a chase there doll face" 

 "let go of me" I struggled under his grip but that seemed to add to his excitement.

 "Not until we get what we want" he said reaching for my shirt. He tried kissing me but I just spat at him. "that won't help you" he wiped the spit with the back of his free hand and then reached for my panties. I cursed myself for wearing a skirt.

 "Now let's see how good you are" he said tearing off my panties as he thrust into me and I cried out as he took away my virginity. I knew then...my life would never be the same again.