The Obvious

Alex's P.O.V.

I walked back and forth in my room with the pregnancy test in my hand. But I hadn't looked at it, I didn't have the guts to.

 "Did you look at it?" Logan asked closing the door behind him.

 "No...I can't" I told him shaking my head vigorously. Logan walked towards me and placed both hands on my face.

 "Al look at me" he said, I looked up and saw determination in his eyes.

 "No matter what the result is you'll have me here." he said "Now we'll both look at it okay" I nodded and brought my hand up.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes but just kept staring at Logan, eventually he looked at my hand and stiffened.

 "What?" I asked hoping he'd say I worried over nothing. Logan didn't say a thing so I looked at my hand. The test fell from my hands as soon as I looked at it.

 "no" I whispered "No, no, NO" I ran out of the room only to run into Kyle. He held my arms

 "Whoa where you going?" he asked and when I looked up my eyes met his. His eyes widened in shock

 "no way" he whispered but I didn't mind asking him what he meant I just shoved past him and ran outside. I didn't know where I was running to till I ended up in the woods and collapsed to the floor crying.

 "What am I supposed to do?" I kept asking myself. I heard a twig snap but didn't look back, it must have been just Logan.

 "Lo, please not now" I said but he didn't answer me as another twig snapped "lo?"

I turned and gasped in shock as a grey wolf came towards me, and from the way it was growling, he didn't look as friendly as Midnight.

I tried to stand up so I could run but he wolf just snapped his jaws at me which meant I wasn't going anywhere. I closed my eyes as the wolf lunged for me, I let out a scream before everything went black.

Kyle's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it. How stupid could I have been for not noticing it before? I mean the signs were all there, how my wolf was protective of her, how I freaked when I found out she wasn't a virgin and how worried I was just moments ago. 

It took me just one look in her eyes to know she was my mate but I should have known a long time ago.

 "Why'd you let her leave?" Logan asked me coming out of her room. I snapped out of my daze and looked at him

 "Why DID she leave?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Logan looked troubled and sadness was definitely in his eyes.

 "she doesn't deserve this" I heard him whisper.

 "deserve what?"  asked but was interrupted by a scream and my heart fell, knowing who's it was. I looked panicked at Logan and we both ran out the front door and towards the woods, once we stepped into the woods we changed and ran to the direction of the scream

Please be okay! I prayed and when we got to the clearing I saw a grey wolf with blood from it's teeth and a bite mark on Alex's legs. And I lost it. Logan and I lunged for the rogue and attacked it. I saw nothing but red, the anger I was feeling was indescribable and I wanted nothing more than to kill the person to attack my mate.

 "Jesus Kyle don't kill him take him to Tyler and interrogate him" Logan said "I'll take Alex home"

I looked back at the now unconscious wolf and knew it would be a while before he woke up so I changed back, pulling up my shorts.

 "Like hell are you going to go without me" I said, "Tyler should be here any minute he'll take care of him"

 Logan looked at me curiously "Why he sudden interest?" he asked and I looked down at Alex in his hands

 "She's my mate" I told him and his eyes widened.

 "Shit" he said looking at Alex before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Things are about to get complicated"

 "How so?" I asked

 "Never mind let's take her home and mom will look at her leg" I nodded and we ran home all the while Alex on my mind. What did Logan mean? Why were things going to be complicated? 

 We got home and called mom, she was home in a minute.

"Oh god what happened?"

"Rogues" I answered her. She gasped as we placed Alex on the couch

She cleaned up Alex's leg and wrapped it up tight. All the time my eyes were on Alex but Logan was watching mom

 "Why didn't you tell us? Logan suddenly asked her. Her head snapped up and she looked at him.

 "Tell you what?" She asked confused

 "You know what" He nodded towards Alex. My mom's eyes widened and she looked between Logan and Alex before clearing her throat

 "It wasn't my secret to tell" she explained I was getting irritated from not knowing what they meant.

 "What the hell are you talking about?' I snapped at them they both looked at me as if realizing for the first time I was there with them and listening to their conversation.

 "nothing Kyle could you carry her to her room?" I looked at them both angrily

 "I have the right to know what's going on with my mate" I told them and my mom gasped and sat down on a chair

 "Oh my god" she said "this certainly complicates things"

 "What does?" I asked she just shook her head

 "That still doesn't give me the right to tell you. If she wants to she will now please honey take her to her room"

 "Fine" I carried Alex bridal style and put her on her bed in her room. 

I stared at her sleeping figure. She was so god damn beautiful. I laid next to her and brushed her hair from her face. "What are you hiding?"