Chapter 54

(Leons pov)

We stopped at an empty tattoo shop. I hope this isn't what she was talking around. I followed her in and felt really out of place. We waited at the front desk for about ten minutes before some scary looking guy came to the front. "What will it be ladies?" I stood there not saying a word.

"My boyfriend and I want to get tattoos" says Nattlie sweetly.

"Wait what? No" I protest.

Nattlie and the guy started laughing. "Relax Leon"

"Yeah man. Nattlie called in a while ago and told me you coming for fake tattoos and that she wants to hire the whole place while you here."

I still didnt get what was going on.

"Leon I called Bones and told him we coming. I dont need people around and having stories that I have a tattoo so I'm paying for the business he is losing out on. Bones has the best choices for fake tattoos" said Nattlie and I started to relax after that.

"In fact I've started making my own you wanna come see in the back... they last three times longer than any other fake tattoo and you can have them custom made. Sick right?" We followed Bones to the back and he shows us this printing machine.

"Alright if I may ask why?" I ask curiously.

"Well I would never in a million years get a real one. So this is the next best thing."

I started nodding as she explains.

Well its a fake so I guess its alright. "What if we do something that reminds us of each other." I suggest.

Nattlie kissed me on my jaw with excitement. "I love that idea"

"Ooooh I have an even better idea" said Bones with a devilish smile. We both turned to him to see him smiling at me. I started getting scared as he stood proud. "I say Leon here picks one for you both and it will be a surprise for Nattlie"

Nattlie started shaking her head no but before she could say no I blurted out "Alright."

"What?" said Bones. "Yes come again? You agreed?" asked Nattlie looking at me shocked.

I started laughing and walked Nattlie to the waiting area. She sat down and I kneeled in front of her. "Do you trust me?" I ask.

"Of course I do but-"

I cut her off by standing up and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Then have faith in me"

She starts laughing. "Just please not a butterfly... or a rose... or the some cheesy words like love or freedom or-" she started rambling on before I cut her off with a simple "Don't stress it will be unique like you"

She smiles and I join Bones.

"Alright Mr. Brave what you thinking?"

"Mine saying From every sunrise... and then her one saying  ...To every sunset. I want to have a sun under the words for mine. Say about the top left corner? And then I want a moon in the bottom right corner under the words for hers. Inside the sun I want the words Forever and Always written in a small print and then the same but on the outside of the moon for hers. Then I want a little heart on the F and on the T."

"Wow you know exactly what you want" says Bones with a laugh.

"I don't think tattoos are right personally. I think God made us a certain way and that when we die we should be as he made us... unmodified. But to be honest I have always thought about a tattoo... my plan was to one day have it painted in the room above the bed when I'm married. Its something I've wanted to share with my wife and one day I hope Nattlie will be"