xxvii.

3rd Person's POV

After an emotional and sleepless night, a venti caramel macchiato, a ton of press at the airport, and about 14 hours later, Luna, Yuzuru, Javi, Coach Brian, Coach Tracy, and Sky have arrived at the Olympic Village at Pyeongchang. 

Their rented van had dropped them off the entrance gate and they had to walk some distance towards the towering buildings which will serve as their accommodation for the next weeks. However, it wasn't the high-rise buildings that caught Luna's attention. It was the massive Olympic rings a few meters away from her. Like a little kid, Luna ran up to the rings and pointed at it excitedly. 

"見て, 見て (mite, mite) Yuzu-kun! Quick, here's my phone and take a picture of me." Luna said, dragging Yuzuru and handing him her phone. 

"Ugggh. When did you become such a little girl, hime?" Yuzure replied jokingly while groaning and rolling his eyes. Despite this, he happily took Luna's photo.

"Is it good? Let me look at it." Luna walked towards Yuzu after posing and the two checked out the photos. "Eh? I look bloated in that. と早く (hayaku), again." She ran back to where she was standing, now holding a new pose in front of the camera Yuzuru was holding. 

"Uncle. I suggest we go ahead and leave these two alone. You know how Luna takes her photos. They take centuries and millions of photos for her to pick one to post." Sky snickered and nudge Coach Brian. 

"Oh nope we are not going to stand here and wait for that long. You guys! We'll go ahead. Javi's going to take your bag to your shared room, Yuzuru. Sky will take Luna's bag to her room." Coach Brian said and caught the attention of the pair.

As the group started walking, the rolling sound of the wheels audible against the concrete road, Sky looked back and shouted. 

"Oh and Yuzu!!! Good luck with that!" Sky said teasing him and pointing at his sister who just stood there with her arms crossed over chest and an eyebrow raised. 

"SHUT UP SKY! Okay, Yuzu-kun. Where were we?" Luna shouted at her brother loudly before turning to her Yuzu-kun and changing the tone of her voice to a sweet one.

Talk about duality. Yuzuru thought to himself as he felt himself take a tiny gulp. But that's why he loves her. And so he holds his girlfriend's phone up with no hesitation, ready to capture into photographs the breathtaking sight of the woman he loves so dearly. 

-timeskip-

Damn, Sky and Coach Brian was right. Yuzuru's arm is sore to say the least, after taking nearly 500 photos of Luna around the Olympic Village. After every 10 photos, Luna stopped and walked towards Yuzu to check, constantly asking her boyfriend to go again because she either 'looked fat', her hand 'was out of place', her face 'looked stupid' because her cheeks puffed up whenever she smiled, etc. But Yuzu negated all of them honestly and say she looks amazing and to stop bringing herself down, not forgetting to plant a soft hum on Luna's forehead. Even so, the cycle repeated until there was approximately 500 photos on Luna's photo gallery with a couple of pictures of the two of them. Nevertheless, despite the exhaustion, Yuzu thought it was worth it to spend time like that with Luna. 

Today, Coach Brian and Luna decided to start training again in preparation for the Team's and Single's event which will take place in a couple of days. Yuzuru wanted to train too, but he was asked by Coach Brian to start his training the day after tomorrow instead in order to avoid overstraining his ankle. Yuzuru totally agreed with the idea because the last thing he wants to happen is to injure himself further that can lead him to forfeiting the competition. Hell no. No way.