xv.

Hiiii! You guys I'm finally back! And like I said in my last note, I don't have a particular schedule for my updates but I will try my best to do so. I really want to finish this story 🤍

I won't be holding you too long so here we go! Please enjoy Chapter XV!

-------------------------------

A week after the Rostelecom Cup, back in Toronto

Luna's POV

I guess I really am selfish.

I remember months even before I came back to skating that all I wanted to do was just enjoy the remaining time that was given to me. 

Falling in love was definitely NOT a part of that bucket list I wrote. But here I am.

In a relationship with the one and only, Yuzuru Hanyu. 

Believe me, keeping a secret from my family is already hard enough as it is. Keeping it from someone you love other than your family is a highly different story. 

I splashed my face with water to snap myself out of my deep thoughts before looking up, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Morning practice just finished and we were going to take a quick break at the cafeteria downstairs. 

I look pale as hell I could pass as one of those cadavers Sky show me from med school. I just laugh at my lame joke lifelessly as I wiped my face with a towel. I am NOT going to head out looking as pale as a ghost.

I head quickly to my locker to grab my makeup pouch and re-apply color to my skin. I also applied a little bit of liquid tint to my lips just so the color would last longer. 

As I was putting away my stuff inside my duffel bag, I accidentally dropped something that came from it. 

A hand came into view before I bent down and picked it up.

"Here ya go, Luna." I looked up and saw Zhenya looking at me with a soft smile. 

"Oh hey! Thanks." I grab the medicine bottle from her hand and stuff it back inside my bag. 

"You know, if you're going to keep this condition from Yuzu, you should at least be more careful. What if you dropped that bottle in front of him? I'm not saying that I don't want you to tell him about it, I still think he deserves to know but you should be better at ----" Oh great, she's rambling again. She worries too much I tell you.

"Zhenya. Zhenya. Calm down. I know. You've already said that multiple times I practically memorized every word." I just chuckle at her as she crossed her arms and raising her eyebrows at me.

I put my bag inside my locker and slammed it shut before walking towards the door. I look back and said "Well? Let's go! I'm sooo hungry and they're probably waiting for us."