epilogue.

3rd Person's POV

It may seem that years had already passed because of everything that happened when in reality, it had only been a year.

It had been a year since Luna entered through the cold but warm, welcoming doors of TCC. It had been a year since she asked her uncle, Brian Orser, to help her get back to where she was before she retired from skating. It had been a year since she met people she was able to be friends with and make unforgettable memories with them. 

It had been a year since Yuzuru Hanyu was introduced to Luna Saito. 

Her bucket list, topped with the goal of going back to competitive skating, is also filled with probably the most random of things like eating a bar of Toblerone in front of the Matterhorn, sleeping in an igloo overnight, having a fake college graduation picture taken, and learning at least 3 languages. But of course, she also wrote down stuff she wanted to come true like randomly meeting BTS wherever in the world, meeting her favorite artists, helping different charities anonymously, etc. But she never actually expected to do them within the year because for her, skating over anything else. 

Though there were numerous things on Luna's list, not one talked about her wanting to fall in love, get a boyfriend, get married, have kids, and grow old living happily ever after. Just the thought of it made Luna laugh. She was not that selfish. She was not about to hold and tie someone down to her when she's already dying. To her, it was more unfair than her being sick at such a young age. 

But fate decided to play with her. With both of them. 

When Yuzuru popped the question that night during the 2018 Olympics Figure Skating Gala, everyone was taken aback. The moment itself was legendary. Imagine, the two athletes known as the best figure skaters of all time, engaged and will be married. Not a dry eye was seen in the building that day. But not all of them cried because of the same reason.

Yuzuru said that he did not plan to propose to Luna. It was true. It was not until that day he almost lost her. He remembers that day vividly. It was like his worst nightmare coming true.

"Sky. I... I have to talk to you about something." Yuzuru whispered to the man standing beside him. They were outside the emergency room along with Luna's parents, Brian, Tracy, Zhenya, Javi, Jason, Maia and Alex, Shoma, Nathan, and a few more of their closest friends. Sky looked up, glanced at his parents with worry before nodding and letting Yuzu lead the way.

As soon as they were out of earshot from everyone else, Yuzu spoke. "Sky. I want to marry your sister."

Sky who had been in a trance since they arrived in the hospital snapped out of his thoughts. "W-what?" He whispered.

"I know this is not the best time to tell you but... I'm not trying to be negative. Our worst enemy here is time." 

Sky, although he already knew from the start that Yuzuru is the only man deserving of his sister, did not expect to hear this from him. Before Sky could speak up, Yuzuru continued to talk. "I already talked with your parents and Coach Brian. I wanted to tell you because she's the closest to you. I know you think that this may seem too fast or that we're still young considering we're in our early 20's but..." Yuzuru sighed, "I love your sister, Sky. If not now, when?" 

You would think that out of everyone here, Sky would strongly go against Yuzuru's plan. After all, Luna is still his baby sister. 

"Okay." Sky replied. 

"I know you think this is a bad id- wait what?" Yuzuru stutters, not believing what Sky just said.

"I said okay, Yuzuru" Sky repeated himself, "But will you be okay?"