x.

Hi guys! I just want to thank you all for those who still read this book. Thank you for the 200+ reads. It really means a lot to my anxiety-filled ass 😂

I hope you guys are still enjoying how this story flows. Don't be silent readers tho. You're free to tell me what's lacking so that I can hopefully improve this 🤗

And just for the sake of informing you guys, most of the chapters will be written in Luna's POV. I just feel more confident writing in that perspective so we have consistency. I'm just not confident enough to switch POVs yet.

ANYWAYS, onto chapter 10!!!
--------------------

Luna's POV

"Luna Saito has earned a Short Program score of 85.75, a new world record, which puts her in first place."

I sat at the Kiss and Cry in utter shock along with my uncle, Coach Brian and Coach Tracy as I heard my score.

A new world record? Are you fcking serious?

My jaw just dropped open as I looked at my uncle with the same expression as mine. A few seconds later, he pulled me into a tight hug while patting my back.

"You did it Luna. You're back."

"Its because of you coach." I smiled as I hugged him tighter. When we stood up, I waved to the crowd and mouthed numerous thank yous once again to show gratitude.

As soon as I stood up, I darted towards Yuzu and where they were sitting. Halfway through, Yuzu seemed so happy and he jumped from his seat down to where I was and ran towards me.

He immediately engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

"Oh my gosh, Luna-chan you were so amazing. Congratulations!" He said as he kissed the top of my head.

From there, I didn't realize that I was bottling up my emotions and I just broke down into tears of joy. I held his shirt tightly as I cried in his chest.

I looked up to him and said "Thank you so much for being with me. Thank you for teaching me and for being patient with me. I couldn't have done it without you."

Yuzu then cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead before saying,
"It was my pleasure, hime. But that performance was all you."

I just smiled as I nuzzled my face into hus chest once again.

What I didn't realize was there was a lot, and I mean A LOT of people who saw the interaction between me and Yuzu. We both looked around and saw almost everyone in the audience 'awwww'-ing.

"Do it backstage you lovebirds!" Jason shouted at us. I even saw Javi wiggling those damn bushy eyebrows of hus suggestively.

I couldn't even retort because of embarrassment. I can feel my cheeks really heat up as I looked down. I just grabbed Yuzu's wrist towards backstage and ran as fast as I could to get away.

"You owe me 10 dollars, Tracy." I heard Coach Brian said to the other coach who just replied with a dragged "Fiiiine."

How embarrassing.

backstage

I didn't stop pulling Yuzu as I ducked my head down to avoid reporters. I just wanted to fix my stuff first before heading out there again. I wouldn't miss Zhenya's performance for the world. As soon as we got to where my things are, Yuzu spoke up.

"You okay?" He said as he chuckled. This guy still has the nerve to joke after what happened huh.

"Why didn't you say everyone was looking?! And why did you do that in front of everyone anyways?!" I said as I stomped and sat on the floor, putting my tomato colored faced in my hands.

"You're just so cute. Besides, why not? You looked so happy, you were about to cry that's why I couldn't help myself! Isn't it partly your fault too though? You didn't notice because you were so emotional." Yuzu said as he teased me some more.

"Ya. So you're just gonna tease me some more huh? Fine then. Let's forget about the deal." I taunted him.

"Nuh-uh Luna-chan. No take-backs. You won't be able to resist me anyway sooo." He said as he put his hands on his waist and stuck his tongue out.

That... is so true though. Ugh damn Yuzuru Hanyu and his cute BUT absolutely hot self. I thought to myself and unconsciously pouted.

I looked up to him and Yuzu was looking the other way with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Don't pout in front of me. I won't be able to control myself" Yuzu said as he trailed off.

"HMP. Whatever Mr. Olympic Gold. You won't be able to do it anyway. Reporters are here and the place is public." I said as I stood up and poked his sides to tickle him.

"Don't test me, hime." He said with a deep voice as he held my hand and looked into my eyes.

This guy... I stared back at him as I realize his eyes gazed down to my lips. My heart. Calm down. Damn.

I gulped and cleared my throat. Suddenly, Yuzu just ruffled my hair and laughed at me. "Relax. I was just teasing you. I still have to get that gold for you tomorrow!"

I just rolled my eyes at him and tossed him my phone before saying
"Let's go back out. I wanna see Zhenya's performance."

And with that, we walked towards the doors we entered earlier. I wore my hoodie though. I was not in the mood to get caught by reporters YET. Especially with what happened earlier in front of the cameras and hundreds of people looking. This tall and handsome guy beside me just laughed at me with his cute smile because of my antics. Unconsciously, I smiled at little, feeling warm and fuzzy knowing his existence walking beside me.

I've fallen head over heels for 2014 Olympic Gold Medalist, Yuzuru Hanyu.

--------------------------
So as you can see, this is just like a filler chapter with all the fluff and cute moments between Luna and Yuzu because I feel like they need more of that.

But I will update again tomorrow HOPEFULLY.

I hope you guys enjoyed the cutesy moments.

Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to comment and vote and also give me a follow!

Keep safe always!
Stay golden, lovelies! ✨