a/n

Okay hi so it's currently 9:45 AM in the Philippines and I have to exams later at 1 PM but I don't care because we need to talk.

I'm genuinely so overwhelmed right now. We've reached 20k reads and 900+ votes!!! You guys are absolutely insane and I appreciated every single one of you. Thank you all so so so much. You're the best!

I keep on getting Wattpad notifications, your votes and comments especially. I just could not express my gratitude better than this. I'm really happy you guys liked this story.

I'm pretty sure most of you just started reading since the Men's event in the 2022 Beijing Olympics just concluded and my heart goes out to Yuzuru Hanyu, the greatest skater to ever live like honestly. I love Nathan, Shoma, Jason, Yuma, and the others but Yuzuru is just different. I legit cried this morning when I saw a tiktok of his reaction when he was informed that his quad axel finally being ratified by the ISU. He's just the most humble, genuine, and strongest person ever. Please continue to love and support him no matter what!

I know finishing this book took a long time because I'm a full-time student and in a few months, I am finally graduating! I hope you guys are holding on and are staying strong despite the countless and unimaginable struggles you are facing right now. Thank you all for staying till the end of this book. Writing this book made me realize a lot of things like having courage to do what you want as early as you can because life is short. Appreciate yourselves. Acknowledge your hard work and efforts. When you're ready, talk to people about your burdens because no man is an island. 

Finally, I want to know what you guys want! I'm in the middle of writing a BTS fan fiction and I am planning to go long with it since they hold a special place in my heart. At the same time, I was thinking of making another Yuzuru fan fiction! YES! You read that right!

I want to start a new Yuzuru Hanyu book so share your ideas guys! What kind of story do you want this time? I promise no more angst this time. Okay, maybe not. It's going to be a surprise. Also, should I make a twitter account dedicated to my Wattpad account? If yes, just drop your handles here, make one, and I'll follow you guys!

Again, thank you so much everyone for taking the time to read Serendipity - A Yuzuru Hanyu Fanfic.

Stay safe and stay golden, lovelies! Till the next book ✨