vii.

Hi guys! So I have nothing to say because I'm probably getting annoying for you 😂

So I'll just present to you guys chapter 7!

----------------------
Three days before the 2017 Rostelecom Cup

Luna's POV

I looked at the clock. Uggggh. I can't believe I slept so early last night that I forgot to pack my stuff. What an idiot. Its currently 4 AM and here I am in a rush because our flight leaves at 9. I know I'm too early but like helloooo. I have no luggage packed. Non. Zip. Zero. Nada.

To be honest, I was slightly panicking. Maybe because I was running late. But mainly because of the competition. I do NOT want to mess up. I would be lying if I always felt good during training. It was hell.

I always try to hide it but I just get tired easily now even just after a few minutes. I was different from when I started training. Its like as the months pass by, I can just feel my health deteriorating and warning me to take things slow. But I know I can't.

So here I am pacing my room because I was getting so damn anxious...
Just then I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Luna. 'Sup? Woah why the hell is it messy in here?" Sky went in my room wide eyed.

"Oh nothing. Just... packing. I don't want to forget anything." I looked at my brother slightly fidgeting.

"Woah. Don't tell me you're nervous?" He jokingly and chuckled. But I just stared at him with a pout, stopping my tears from falling.

"Oh sh*t Luna. Calm down. Why're you crying? Its so early in the morning." He rushed to my sat and sat me on the end of the bed and stood in front of me. He wiped my tears with the sleeve of his BT21 Tata sweater (which btw I gave him and told him not to throw it)

"Sky, I'm actually really anxious. I just feeling like..." and there, I broke down. I continued.
"Maybe I was pretending to be strong for the past few months. I think so. And then when you asked me its like realisation dawned into me. I'm just anxious about everything." I sobbed while I hugged my brother until my tears wet his sweater and he just kept on patting my back. Kinda like how my dad did when he was singing me lullabies to sleep.

"You don't sound like my sister. Hey look at me." He pinched my cheeks and made me look up to him. "The competition is nothing. Didn't you say all you wanted was to make people happy with your performance?"

"I mean... I did. And I still stand by that. But I don't want to disappoint anyone. Especially you guys. You gave me the chance to come back to the thing I love most in the world. I don't want to waste it. Specially since its my dying wish..." i whispered the last part so he wouldn't hear it and looked down.

"Hey. We're already proud of you. Don't think of anything else. Besides, you're strong. I know you'll be able to handle myself out there." He just smiled as he ruffled my hair.

He's right. I'm overthinking things. "Thanks bro. For everything." I grinned at him. "Now could help me close that bag? I'll sit on it and you close the zipper."

"What the hell Luna. You gonna stay in Russia for a whole year?" Sky gestured to my luggage and laughed.

I just glared at him and said "Keep laughing and wake the whole neighbourhood up with that ugly cackle of yours."

*********

Its now 6 in the morning and I was just looking at myself in the mirror. What. I like dolling myself up with makeup. Which is a good thing. It hides my paleness due to my condition.