iv.

Uploading again because consistency is key!

Please do not judge my knowledge of figure skating. I only know enough and I'm kinda not an expert. Thought I REALLY REALLY want to be AHAHAHAHA.

Please don't forget to leave a like and follow, and feel free to leave comments! Thank you and keep safe!

Now onto our story!!!

———————————
Luna's POV

It's been one month since I started training at TCC. It's been one month since I've been training partners with Yuzu. And to be honest, I don't know what to say... He takes care of me so much. Too much, actually. Like a week ago.

Flashback to one week ago
There was this one time when I fell really hard on the ice when I was practicing my quad salchow during our break and I wasn't able to get up immediately like I usually do, he came rushing lightning fast out of nowhere and carried me to the benches where he sat me down. He held my hand, kneeled in front of me and asked "are you okay Luna? Where does it hurt? Let's go to the hospital. I'll tell Brian." He sounded so worried, he even dropped the -chan on my name. He was about to stand up to go the coach's office but I held his hand saying "Yuzu-kun I'm fine seriously. I just laid down after my fall because I got dizzy from all the spinning."

He just stared at me and caressed the top of head. "Don't scare me like that, Luna-chan."
I just laughed at him "I'm perfectly okay. Don't worry too much about me. I'm strong you know?"
"I know you're strong. I just don't want you getting hurt..." he trailed off.

End of flashback

SO ANYWAY. There's that. I'm so determined to not develop any kind of romantic feelings to anyone since I'll be gone in less than 2 years. But damn it, Yuzu's making it so hard...

"Yo, chica. What's up? You've been spacing out too much." Javi shook me out of my thoughts. We were at the benches and I was tying my laces.
"No I'm not! So uhm... what were you saying again?" I laughed nervously. Hey! It's not my fault. It's Yuzu's.. definitely Yuzu's...
"Girl, Javi was asking how's the training going? How's Yuzu?" Jason asked me while wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.
"Jason. Seriously those eyebrows of yours, I'm gonna burn them off. You were like that when I first met you too. And for the same reason. Geez." I rolled my eyes at him while he just laughed.
"Luna, Jason has a reason you know. Yuzuru is cold most of the time when training unless when we're on a break. But when you came, he just lit up and he looks like he enjoys training more than he did before without that cold facade he always puts up. It's so weird." Zhenya asked mockingly, rubbing her chin with her thumb and index finger.
"Guys, seriously stop. There's nothing going on. Let's not make things complicated.." I replied as I trailed off.

I added "ANYWAY. Training's good. I learned all the quads actually and I got my axel back. I just need to polish them."
Truthfully, I just need a tiny bit of polishing. I don't want to brag but I knew my forte was jumping and the choreo and step sequence. The spins are like resting for me cuz I'm just stationary.

"Ohayo, Luna-chan! I hope you rested well because Brian told me we'll be doing a LOT today." Yuzu greeted me in Japanese as he was emerging from the locker room.
"Ohayo, Yuzu-kun! Of course I'm ready! Let's go?" I replied to him. He held out his hand to me. I stared at it for a few seconds before taking it as we went together to the middle of the rink. As we were leaving, I looked back to Zhenya, Javi, and Jason who were just snickering.

I even heard Jason said "And she said there was nothing. That little vixen." They continued laughing and I just shot them a glare.

Just then Brian came out and called other skaters for like a morning briefing.
"Good morning guys! So I just want to remind everyone of their training menus. Jason, you'll be focusing on your quads. Zhenya and Javi, the spins and jumps. Yuzu and Luna, you guys are gonna be doing stamina training to prepare for your programs.."
I stopped listening when he said stamina. I looked at my feet feeling nervous. I hate stamina training. It scares me. Like I get it, the short and free skate needs stamina, but you don't even feel the exhaustion during your performance. Training on the other hand, is very VERY different. But there's no point in complaining. I have to do this if I wanna get better.