v.

Halooooo gorgeous people of the world! Author is here for another (hopefully not trashy) update 😂

Please if you guys have any suggestions, comment along the why. However, I only listen to constructive criticisms so no bullying please 😭

Anyways, here is our 5th chapter! Enjoy!
----------------
3rd Person POV

Another month has passed since Luna submitted her chosen pieces of music to Brian and her choreographer, Kurt Browning. Shockingly, choreographing both the short and free skate was relatively fast and Luna picked up them up quick. Maybe it was because both Luna as well as Yuzuru had input in everything. Artistically, both her programs were amazing and very emotional. However, technically, Luna knew in the back of her head that one quad is not gonna cut it. After all, she wants to be the best of the best for her last season.

That's why here she is, tailing behind her uncle who's currently observing Yuzuru run through his short program.
"Coach." Luna said while poking his arm. Brian just ignored her because he knows what she wants. She's been bugging him ever since they came up with the choreography. It was Brian who chose her jumping passes after all.

When she was ignored, Luna rolled her eyes and took a deep sigh before saying
"Coach. Coach. Coach. Coach. Coach. Coach..." she continued bugging him and kept poking his arm.
Brian sighed, raised his right hand signalling Yuzu to stop, and turned to Luna.
"WHAT?!"
Luna retreated behind Yuzu and said "Yuzu-kun look at the mean, mean man.."
Yuzu just laughed at her and said "What did the mean man do, Luna-chan?"

"Well..." Luna trailed off
"What? Well what Luna?" Brian said as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Let's talk about this in your office Uncle." Luna straightened and looked at Brian seriously.
And for what seems like the hundredth time, Brian just sighed and nodded.
"Yuzu, run through your program again. I'll be right back."
"Hai." Yuzu replied and smiled at Luna before he skated off.

When they arrived at the office, Brian just sat down at his chair and Luna just stood at the door.
This is going to be one long argument. Brian thought to himself before saying "Speak up."

"So here's the thing.." Luna started explaining.
********

Yuzuru's POV (YES THE LONG AWAITED)

Training with Luna for the past months have been really fun and amazing. Not only was I inspired, but I was actually really motivated whenever she watches me skate. It's like more motivating than having Pooh-san watch me perform. Weird.

I didn't notice I was staring at her as she was tying her laces when I was snapped out of it
"Yuzu. Yuzuru." It was Javi.
"Yea, yes?" I asked
"You were spacing out staring at uhmm.." He said while gesturing towards Luna who was wearing an all-black tight fitting training gear.
"What were we talking about again?" I said trying to change the subject.
"Look, Yuzu. Out of all the people here, I know the most about you. You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I know Javi. I'll tell you when.. when I have my thoughts sorted out."

Javi then patted my shoulder before skating off for warm up.

I then saw Luna-chan come up to me smiling brightly than she did yesterday after her talk with Brian.
"Ohayo Luna -chan. Looks like everything went well with Brian yesterday?" I smiled at her.
She smiled even wider (if that was even possible for her beautiful face) and replied "It went really really good Yuzu-kun! I've been bugging him ever since my programs were choreographed and he just wouldn't listen to me."

"So what happened?" I asked her, slightly not even caring because all I care about is just seeing her happy.
"I bumped up my technical difficulty! I mean, I wanted to do something more but it looks like increasing the difficulty of my jumps are the only thing I can do for now."
"What? Why?" Now my tone changed to a concerned one. Why would she do that? She already has high technical difficulty.
"Just because. I want people to enjoy my skate. I mean, sure winning matters but I love it when I see people smile after my performance. It feels like a sense of fulfilment.." she just said with a smile on her face.