viii.

Here's chapter 8 guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far ❤️
-------------------
Luna's POV

For approximately 17 hours, I sat beside Yuzu in the plane. Here's the thing though. I couldn't even sleep a wink. I told Yuzu to sleep though and not mind me. Unfortunately, he was being hard-headed and stayed awake with me. And so to not get bored, we watched movies. We watched Kimi No Nawa and guess what. I cried buckets and buckets of tears with Yuzu just handing me tissues while I was sniffing my snot as he just caressed my back. And then we also watched A Silent Voice.

So yes, along with our movie marathon, was my crying marathon with Yuzu beside me slightly laughing at me because I became so damn emotional with the movies we watched.

There's another thing. A lot of people were waiting for us at the airport. And by people, I mean Yuzu's fans. There were also fans of Zhenya and Jason but they were easily outnumbered by Yuzu's.

Now here we are in the car, heading for our hotel here in Moscow.

"I can NOT believe you have so many fans, Mr. Olympic Gold. You could've warned me about them. I could've sworn many girls were glaring daggers at me when you put your arm on my shoulder to protect me from the mob." I laughed jokingly at him. Javi, who seated in the middle row with Zhenya and Jason, looked back at me and said "Get used to it, moon. Its gonna get worse when it spreads on the news that you and the Ice Prince are a thing. OWWW!"

It looked like Zhenya pinched Javi's arms and said "What he means to say is that the people are gonna love you guys together. You're just so adorable."

"We aren't even together?" I replied to them in confusion.

"Yet. When I get my hands on that gold, then it'll be official!" Yuzu said teasing me and oinching my cheek. Everyone shouted "OOOOOOHHHH" and even both coach Tracy and Uncle Brian reacted. So I decided to tease him back.

"Who said I agreed to that?" I raised my eyebrows at him, keeping my poker face.
Before Yuzu could even reply, Coach Brian said "WE'RE HERE GUYS." And one by one, we stepped out of the car. Fortunately, there were not many fans as its already super late.

As I got out of the car, Yuzu shouted behind me. "Hime! We had a deal! Hey!"

I just smiled to myself and continued walking as I ignored his calls.

*************
Two days before the competition

When we arrived last night, me and Zhenya literally just dropped to the bed and fell asleep because of exhaustion. Which actually, is a good thing, because we have a morning practice at Megasport Arena for our short and in the afternoon for our free skate.

Its now 6 AM and we're here at the hotel's restaurant for breakfast. We're all seated together (without Javi because he doesn't need to get up early) and it was uncharacteristically quiet. Like, not peaceful quiet but tense quiet.

Mindlessly, I was just poking my fruits. Until Coach Tracy cleared her throat.

"Guys hey. Are you fully awake? Nervous?" She said tying to lighten up the mood.

We just looked at her and we all smiled.

"Luna. You have to eat breakfast okay?" My uncle said to me looking at me seriously.

"I know, I know." I just nodded at him and proceeded to eat my fruits so I can drink my stupid medicine. Because y'know. We don't want anything to happen to my damn heart this early stage of the season.