xxxi.

Luna's POV

"I still feel bad..." I confess. I look down at my phone and see all the published news articles about me about what happened just two hours ago. I'm pretty sure everyone was shocked, even the audience. 

"You should be! You made us all worried sick! I left the stands as soon as Alina finished her skate earlier and I sneaked out to look for you." Zhenya replied raising her voice. 

"So much for taking it easy huh?" Jason said with sarcasm.

I just roll my eyes and ask "What are the standings now?" 

"Well, you placed second in the free skate and I'm pretty sure Tessa and Scott got this in the bag so either way, you guys will still get gold in the team's event." Javi answered as he stood in the corner of the room (in the clinic) with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Well that's a relief... I should apologize to everyone then, especially to both of them. I think I rattled them up with what happened and its probably put some kind of pressure on them." I look down at my feet, still feeling guilty.

"They're veterans, chica. They can handle the pressure. But I do think everyone from your team is worried about you. I was watching them earlier when Yuzu carried you away and the looks on their faces are kind of hard to paint." Javi said.

"Yeah. Katelyn looked like she was about to cry. Patrick looked like he was about to follow you and Yuzu and Tessa just stood there in complete shock while Scott tries to calm her down." Jason continued. Everyone hummed in agreement as Zhenya continued,

"And don't get me started on Maia and Alex. They were just as shook as your teammates and Shoma looked like he was about to accompany you and Yuzu to where you guys were going." 

"You guys, don't. She already feels bad about it. You're making it worse." Yuzu said in a stern voice, making everyone visibly flinch and mutter a small sorry. I just smile apologetically to them.

"Don't be. I'm glad people actually worry about me. But at the same time, I feel sorry that the whole world had to witness such an accident. It made me look weak, didn't it?" I say, trying to laugh to alleviate the serious atmosphere in the room.

"Are you kidding? You only flubbed two jumps with a pulled ligament. The only skater I know who's reckless enough to do that is Yuzuru Hanyu. So basically, you're a legend now." Javi replied in excitement. 

A legend huh... 

"I think the word legend is a bit too extreme don't you think Javi?" I chuckle in response.

"Nope. Not taking it back. I only spit out facts." Javi answered with a boastful tone, making everyone in the room laugh out loud. 

"Let's watch the free dance?" I suddenly say out of nowhere.

"Right now? Are you sure you want to go out there?" Yuzu replied, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I'm sure. I still want to support my team and I want to let everyone see that I'm completely fine." I respond as i flash him a smile of reassurance.

"But what about the media?" Yuzu asked.

"Oh don't worry about that. I think Coach Tracy and Coach Brian handled everything earlier. I saw them talking in the hallway with some reporters." Jason chimed in. 

"There's no problem then. Let's go?" I say excitedly. Yuzu just sighs before smiling at me and carrying me ever so gently onto the wheelchair. He was about to push it when Zhenya bumped him aside.