xli.

3rd Person's POV

The Gangneung Ice Arena is filled to the brim with figure skating fans all over the globe to watch the gala performances of the athletes of the recently concluded 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics Figure Skating event. It also seems like there are more spectators now than during events themselves. This is probably because, along with the exciting performances of the athletes, they got hold of the news that THE Yuzuru Hanyu and Luna Saito will be performing together.

Though it feels rather pressuring, the pair feels far from nervous. Rather, they feel like they're on top of the world. As much as he can, Yuzuru is pushing the negatives thoughts and what if's to the back of his mind. He wants to skate with Luna on a happy note. Besides, he's sure that after this gala, Luna is going to retire and take the rest she needs and deserves. Yes. That's what's going to happen. 

Luna also feels like she's going to explode from happiness. She's got nothing to lose. At this point, she's contented. At first, it wasn't part of Luna's plan to actually compete in the Olympics. Heck, until now she questions how she even qualified. She only wanted to skate again to feel the thrill and of course, to show the world how beautiful and breathtaking the sport is. Luna wanted to share her passion with other people. And she has succeeded. However, she met Yuzuru along the way. 

Luna is sure she's contented and happy. She achieved more than what she aimed for, right? But why is it that she can still feel her fragile heart cracking? It was Yuzuru. Her heart aches for Yuzuru. Not only for him but also for her family and friends that she made the past year. But what can she do? 

Snapping out of her thoughts, Luna looked up and started to smooth down her costume; her mannerism before going on ice. (Costume reference on the photo. Just imagine it as something shorter hehe)

 Just imagine it as something shorter hehe)

"Hey, hime. Nervous?" Luna turns around to see her one and only Yuzuru Hanyu dressed up in his costume that looks similar to hers. 

"Woahhh. I must say kind sir that you look rather dashing tonight." She says in the best British accent she can muster as her eyes sparkled staring at her boyfriend while she crosses her arms over her chest. Yuzuru just chuckles lightly before answering. "Well, thank you. It is an honor to hear such a compliment from someone who I can only describe as the most breathtaking lady I have ever laid my eyes on." Yuzuru leans in to grab Luna's hand, placing a gentle kiss on it without breaking eye contact. 

After all this time, he still manages to make me all warm and fuzzy inside... Luna thought as she just gave him a small smile.

"Oh stop that. Anyway, I'm not nervous. I just feel really really excited!" She giggled as she hopped cutely while shaking her tiny fists in the air. 

"Woah. What did you feed her, Yuzu? She's all over the place!" Javi's familiar voice speaks up coming from behind Yuzuru. "I didn't feed her anything. Though she does do that every time we eat, doesn't she?" Yuzu replies, crossing their arms over their chests at the same time while observing the lady in front of them.