xi.

HI GUYS! I know, I know. I'm late by one day. BUT I assure you that it will be worth it. (Hopefully for you)

I just want to say thank you again to all the people who still read this story. We're almost at 300 reads! Thank you so much. Words will never be enough to express how much gratitude I feel ❤️

Anyway! Here's chapter 11. I hope you guys enjoy!

I'll indicate where you guys can play the music!
--------------------

Luna's POV

We just finished dinner at the hotel's restaurant. It was not only us skaters and the coaches though. My family also made time to join us after the competition was over.

Let's just say that other than the fact that we discussed about the events that just happened, there was also NONSTOP teasing regarding that little moment between Yuzu and I caught by the cameras. I was actually as red as the bolognese that I was eating.

But the most memorable snippet for me that night was how Yuzu always held my hand whenever I stopped eating and constantly squeezing it as if comforting me. Or rather calming himself down. I know he's pressured with the free skate coming up tomorrow. To ease his nerves, I knew just what I had to do.

Our curfew was not until 10 PM and it currently its only 9 PM. So Zhenya and I just arrived in our room.

"Hey Zhenya. Do you mind if I could use the bathroom first? I was planning in meeting Yuzu at the rooftop in 15 mins." I looked back at her as I was getting my silky black pajamas from my luggage.

"Yeah sure no problem. Are you perhaps planning on...?" Zhenya stopped what she was doing and said to me.

"No. I don't want to burden him any further Zhenya. Besides, look. I'm doing fine! Even after my short, I was fine. Let's not make things any bigger than it actually is." I just flashed her a smile. A smile which I, myself, know is forced. A smile as if to comfort my own worries.

Instead of arguing, Zhenya audibly sighed and replied "Alright. Its your call Luna. But you and Yuzu. I can see your relationship is more serious than you actually think. Don't you think he deserves to know?"

I just stood up and looked down at my feet. "He does deserve to know. After everything he's done for me. But I... I just can't. I'm sorry." I whispered as I felt tears slowly drop from my eyes. I didn't even realize I was silently sobbing.

"Oh Luna. Come here." I heard Zhenya come closer and engulf me in a hug while caressing my back. I had no choice but to continue crying on her shoulders.

After a few minutes, I calmed down and took a huge breath. Zhenya pulled away from the hug and held my shoulders. "Now go get your man, missy. Fix your face you look messy from all that crying." She said as she wiped my tear-streaked face like stopping a wailing child from crying.

I smiled at her. I seriously don't deserve a best friend like her. I hug her one more time and said "Thank you so much Zhenya." She just returned the smile and pushed me towards the bathroom.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I was determined. I know its selfish. I'm selfish. But would I really call myself selfish for hiding the truth in order for Yuzu to focus solely on living his dream?

timeskip

Me and Yuzu are just chilling here in the rooftop. It was just the two of us as the night was getting deeper and the people are preparing to rest.

We were just standing in comfortable silence, leaning over the railing and looking over the night lights of the city and the beautiful, twinkling stars in the sky.