ix.

I'M BACK! and hopefully will be for the next weeks so I can consistently upload for you 💜 I just really needed to rest my brain from the stuff I had to learn in just a short amount of time. 

Anyways, I just want to thank you guys for staying and reading this book. It really means a lot. As soon as I finish this book, I already have a list of ideas for stories I want to share. So I hope our family grows starting with this book 💜

I'll indicate whether you should start playing the music above 🤗

Without further ado, here's chapter 9!!!
-----------------------

October 20, 2017 - First day of the Rostelecom Cup

Luna's POV

All right. Today's the day. For the past three days, I could say that I have calmed my nerves better. I'm not as nervous as I was when we first arrived but of course there's still a tinge of anxiety in my brain.

Me, Zhenya, and Coach Brian also did a pretty decent job at uhm.. at lying to the others about what happened during practice.

- flashback -

As soon as their practice session finished, Yuzu immediately walked towards Coach Brian together with Jason to talk about, I guess what they need to do regarding their performance. Because I was holding Pooh-san, both Yuzu and Jason came to where me and Zhenya are seated.

I nudged Zhenya lightly to remind her about what we were talking about earlier to not spill it to the two. Then I beamed a huge smile to Yuzu as I handed Pooh-san to him and reached out for a hug.

"You did great,  Yuzu-kun!" I said as I pulled out of the hug and ruffled his hair.

Then I hear Jason clear his throat.

"Of course, you too Jason!" I laughed and gave him a side hug.

"Well my quad lutz is kinda meh." Yuzu looked down. Maybe thinking what he could do to nail that jump on the day of the competition. I held his chin and made him look to me.

"Don't think about it too much. I'm sure you'll be able to do it during the actual competition." I smiled at him.

"I guess so... But what happened earlier?" Yuzu suddenly asked.

"Yeah girl. We were all dazed when you bolted put of the rink." Jason said as he stared at me with his big brown orbs.

"I uh... You see, I was uhm-" I was fidgeting. I have to come up with a solid excuse.

"Guys, guys. I wouldn't bother her too much if I were you. We rushed to the restroom because Luna has her monthly visit." Thank God Zhenya saved me. I did a huge sigh of relief as I shot her an extremely grateful look.

And of course, as they were guys, the two were oblivious to what truly happened.

I hope it stays that way.

- end of flashback -

That's why during that day, I didn't exert as much energy for the free skate practice. I didn't want anyone to suspect me more and I really don't want to risk myself being forfeited out of the competition because of my condition.

My family also has no clue of the incident. They arrived here in Moscow the other day though they were staying at another hotel. I clearly begged Uncle Brian to speak nothing of it to them. The last thing I want to happen is for more people to know.

We were now sitting at the restaurant for breakfast as it is currently 8:00 in the morning. Like I said, all of us were actually not as nervous as when we first got here. Me, Zhenya, Jason, and Javi (yes, Javi woke up early to have breakfast with us) were talking about random things when my gaze landed on Yuzu who was having what looks like a serious conversation with Coach Brian and Coach Tracy.