| 2 |

The door at the end of the long hallway, in the most secluded part of the house had a small sign hanging on it.

'Jung Sieun'

I let out a small hum before turning the doorknob and stepping inside. A whole wall was basically just windows... with white, nearly transparents curtains. Oh, he's just a jerk if he decided this was the room I had to stay in. By the right side of the bed there was another door, into a small bathroom. I could literally take a shower whilst sitting on the toilet, that's how small it was.

"Better than nothing," I muttered to myself before dropping my suitcase on the small bed in the room.

I immmediately scanned the room for the noticeboard and found it hanging over a small desk.

"Lets see how big of a problem you are," I muttered to myself before moving over and pulling the small schedule down from the noticeboard. All weekdays looked the exact same.

7.30 am - serve breakfast
8.00 am - the sir leaves for work
8.30 am - clean the house
4.00 pm - the sir returns from work
4.30 pm - serve tea
6.00 pm - serve dinner and wash dishes
8. 30 pm - clean laundry
11.00 pm - lock all doors and windows
+Note you'll be asked to do more work, depending on what the sir says.

"Doesn't sound too bad," I muttered as I looked over the paper, "weekends can't be much worse.

9.00 am - serve breakfast
9.30 am - clean the office
10.30 am - clean the greenhouse and water plants
1.30 pm - serve lunch
2.00 pm - wash the windows
4.30 pm - serve tea
6.30 pm - serve dinner
9.30 pm - serve warm tea
11.30 pm - wash the dishes
+Note first Saturday in each month, the carpets must be beaten and bedcovers aired out.

"You're low maintenance," I commented in shock, "I thought this would be much worse."

"Miss intelligent, you're late for your schedule," the cold voice rung out over an intercom, making me jump in my spot.

"Late? Late for what?" I frowned down at the schedule, "it's... 4.45..."

I quickly folded my schedule before rushing around the house in order to find the kitchen. Once I did I quickly set water over to boil and got out a small tray, on which I prepared a small box with various flavours of tea, and a small mug with an underplate.

As the water finished boiling I poured it over into a small teapot, before finding the spoons and sugarcubes. I was quite impressed with myself at how fast I had managed to do this. Not to mention it wasn't even five yet.

"You better still be in your office you asshole," I muttered to myself before beginning to climb the stairs once more and memorize the way down to his office. 

I carefully knocked on the door and waited for the cold reply, which eventually came after a good moment of waiting.

"Yes?" the voice spoke up and I opened the door with my elbow before pushing it open with my shoulder.

I silently walked over to his desk and placed down the empty mug, before pouring the hot water into the mug.

"Oh. I don't want it anymore," he spoke up, not even looking at the cup.

I arched a brow as I stopped pouring the warm water and placed the teapot back on the tray, along with the mug.

"Fine, I'll drink it myself," I muttered and picked up the tray once more.

"You're not allowed to," he called out as I moved over to the door once again.

"And why shouldn't I be allowed to?" I questioned waith raised eyebrows before he looked up at me with a bored expression.

"You don't have your break yet," he stated with a self-satisfied smile, "your breaks should be put into your schedule."

"There's none," I spoke, clearly remembering no breaks being on my schedule.

"Then you must wait till your work day is over," he stated.

"You expect me to starve?" I questioned him in disbelief.

"If that's what the schedule stated," he nodded, "or... you could just resign now and I'll pay you whatever amount of money you'll need."

"I'm not resigning," I shook my head at him, "not today, not tomorrow. But when I've earned the money I need, I can assure you I will be out of here."

"And how long will that take?" he questioned and folded his hands under his chin, "a month? Two?"

"Six," I calmly replied.

"I'm doubling your salary," he coldly stated and looked back down at his papers, before sliding one over the desk.

"D-doubling?" I questioned in disbelief and raised my eyebrows at him.

"The faster you're out of here, the better," he hummed at me, before I turned to face the door once again, "and miss intelligent?"

"What?" I questioned with a sigh as I looked over at him.

"Next time, wear more work appropriate clothes. A maid does not dress in jeans and a t-shirt," he stated.

"What? You expect me to dress to your liking?" I questioned him.

"I expect you to dress for the work you're gonna do. You're not some caretaker for the elderly," he pointed out, "you're a maid for a big CEO."

"Hm," I hummed at him with a small nod, "if that's what mr. jerk wants."

"I have a name you know," he stated with a sigh.

"And so do I, but I don't hear you using it," I bitterly smiled at him, "so now we're even. Don't you think?"

"Watch your mouth," he warned.

"What? You can't fire me, and you want me out of here quickly? What are you gonna do? Double my salary once again?" I questioned him.

"Depending on how you behave," he stated with a glance towards me, "not meaning you should be a pain in the ass."

"Oh, I could never dare bothering the sir," I shook my head in a sarcastic way.

"You can leave now," he stated and waved me off.

"Gladly," I hummed before walking out on the hallway and letting the door shut behind me.

I looked down at the tray in my hands, before walking down towards my room, far down the hallway.

"Might as well drink it anyways," I muttered to myself and prepared a small cup of tea, "just enough time before dinner."