| 2.21 |

I placed my hands on my hips as I looked at the many boxes littered around the living room of the smaller house. Personally I thought it was quite incredible that Sunghoon and I had packed down the whole house in a day, plus throwing out and donating over half of his belongings, many of which he wasn't even aware he had owned. A phenomenon I like to call unecessarily rich.

"I think it would be smartest to set up the bedroom first, then we at least have somewhere to sleep," Sunghoon remarked as he placed the last box down, "or... at least put up the bed."

"I think... maybe... all major and big furniture we know where should be," I nodded in agreement, "I don't think the house needs painting. The walls look like they were recently painted... what do you think?" I questioned and turned to Sunghoon, who removed his eyes from the walls around him smiling as he looked at me.

"I really like this place," he admitted, to which I simply smiled in return, "I'll carry all the bed things into the bedroom, alright?"

"Mhm," I hummed before grabbing the box that said 'kitchen'.

The box was mainly filled with cutlery and was quite heavy compared to it only being cutlery in it. I quietly filled up drawers and cupboards in the kitchen as I only in a while would catch the sight of Sunghoon pushing boxes around through the house, leaving them in various rooms, I suppose.

"Sieun-ah?" a loud yell came, almost sounding like a small kid in need of desperate help.

"Mhm?" I hummed back as I unpacked the plates and carefully placed them in a cupboard.

"Help," it was almost a small croak I got in return, a small smile immediately spreading on my face as I turned around to locate the room he was in, "bedroom," Sunghoon called out almost as if he had read my mind from another room.

A small laugh escaped me as I rushed down the slim hallway, going towards the room we had chosen to be the bedroom, its window being turned out towards the backyard in hopes of having some more privacy than if we had it turned to the road.

Upon entering the bedroom I had almost ran out in laughter, but I had to remind myself that I could not let that happen. Instead I bit my laughter back.

On the floor, partially up against the wall, laid Sunghoon pressed away by the mattress that had been rolled out. Turns out, it doesn't seem like we have have the bed to stand on the long way as Sunghoon had it rolled out over him.

"What have you done?" I questioned, hating how he would clearly hear my laugh through my voice.

"It's not funny... please help me," he quietly murmured, looking like he was sulking as the mattress squished his cheeks together and he desperately tried to push it out of his face.

"What have you done?" I questioned once more as I walked over and helped him by lifting the edge of the mattress, relieving his face off the pressure the mattress was giving it.

"I didn't expect it to just jump up like that when I cut the thread holding it rolled up," he excuses and massaged his jaw, "I think... I might need your help to set up the bed."

"Well, then let's set up a rule then," I let out a small laugh, lifting the mattress to rest against one of the walls as Sunghoon quickly rushed to get up on both of his feet, "before unpacking the mattress you have to assemble and set up the bedframe," I stated and walked over to the bedframe standing in the other end of the room, "can we agree on that?"

"Sounds pretty logic," he nodded in agreement.

"Now you have a good bed frame," I reminded him and he immediately nodded, "we just have to screw the legs back onto it and when we figure out where in the room we want it to stand. Then we can talk about unpacking the mattress," I reminded him and he let out a small embarrassed laugh, "okay?"

"Yeah," he nodded and scratched the back of his neck as I picked up one of the legs for the bed.

I quickly and easily screwed it back in its place, grabbing the next one to do the same as Sunghoon rushed over to help me.

"Don't screw them in so they sit tilted," I reminded him and he immediately unscrewed the legs again, "Sunghoon," I let out a small laugh, turning to him as he gave me a side glance, "have you ever even assembled a piece of furniture?"

"...No," he slowly replied and I let out a small laugh, "why?"

"Because that explains a lot then," I excused and he let out a small embarrassed laugh, "at this rate I'll have you assemble an Ikea furniture and I'll assemble the rest of the house in that time."

"Ikea furnitures aren't that hard," he shook his head at me, "Jake assembled his whole appartment of ikea furniture in less than two days," he reminded and it went silent as we both just stared at one another, seemingly thinking the same thing.

"Narae," we both agreed in unison as Sunghoon turned back to screw in the bed leg.

"Yeah you know, now that I think about it I can't imagine Jake being good at this either," he excused and I let out a small laugh at him.

"We should invite them for dinner once we're all moved in," I pointed out and he just hummed at me, "like a small house warming event."

"People do that?" he questioned and glanced at me with an arched brow, "I only thought it was something in movies."

"Well, I don't know. Not like I ever got my own house," I excused him with a small shrug, "but I think it would be nice to invite them over. I liked Narae."

"Of course you did, you both enjoy making fun of your boyfriends," he remarked and I let out a small laugh before just walking over and pressing a kiss to his cheek, continuing out of the room.

"I'm gonna go back and fill up the cupboards, call out my name if you need help again," I reminded him and he just nodded, "of if the mattress decides to viciously attack you."

"Sieun!" he let out a small whine at me trying to hold back his laugh as I just waltzed back out into the kitchen to continue filling up the cabinets and drawers.