| 4 |

The fact that mr. jerk was out of the house for work today made it a lot more pleasant for me to go around and do my job. It turns out he apparently doesn't have other workers in the house other than me. I had expected there to perhaps be a gardener or something like that, but apparently it was just me and him that lived in the house. Which was uncomfortably weird to be completely honest, and a tiny bit shady.

I was cleaning the counters down in the kitchen when I heard a phone ringing somewhere in the house. I eagerly looked around before my eyes landed on a phone that hung on a wall. I frowned before realizing it must be the house phone, it must be connected to the other phones I have seen hanging around the house.

"Hello?" I questioned as I took the phone call, still with a wet cloth in my other hand.

"Miss intelligient, I'm gonna need for you to do something for me," mr. Jerk's voice echoed through the phone. Cold and collected as usual.

"I'm actually able to help you out?" I questioned in surprise as I arched a brow.

"Shut up and go to my office," he stated and I hummed before letting the cloth lay on the kitchen counter as I walked up to his office.

"Now what?" I questioned him.

"Can you write down a note for me?" he questioned.

"Suddenly so polite," I muttered to myself as I walked over to his desk and grabbed his notepad and a pen.

"Shut up, or I'm cutting your salary," he grunted from the other end.

"Okay, okay... what do I have to note down?" I questioned.

"You write only what I am saying right now, okay?" he stated and I hummed in return, "meeting, S.Kw... 7.30, 20.05."

"Okay," I muttered and quickly scribbled it down, "anything else?"

"No," he shortly replied before ending the call.

"Okay..." I muttered before walking out of the office again and back down to the kitchen where I hung up the phone in it's place once again.

The rest of the day went with cleaning until I heard the front door open, whilst I was dusting off the banisters that ran along with the stairs to the second floor. I watched as mr. Jerk stepped into the house his bag in one hand and some other bag in the other. He closed the door behind himself before trailing his eyes up to me.

"You're not done yet?" he questioned with an arched brow.

"You want to comment on that?" I retorted.

"Remember the tea is in half an hour," he stated and I just nodded with a hum as he began walking up the stairs, placing the strange bag down beside my feet, "it's for when I have guests."

"What?" I questioned and turned to him, making him turn around and eye me up and down.

"You can't be dressed like that when I have business meetings at home," he stated, "let alone when I have dinners with other CEOs. Your style is hideous."

"How about you take a look at your carpets first?" I muttered and he just glared at me.

"You sound like someone who wants to work here for twelve months," he commented.

"And you sound like one who wants me to work here for a day," I commented, "we can't all get what we want sweetheart."

"Call me that again," he dared.

"What? Sweetheart?" I questioned and straightened up, stopping my dusting of the banisters, "what's wrong with that? You can't take sarcasm? Or am I perhaps making you flustered?"

Before I had any chance to keep talking he had rushed down to the step that was just above mine, and grabbed onto my jaw. Holding it in a tight grasp as he leaned down to my face.

"From now on, I'm not tolerating any more of those little names you give me," he warned in a low tone, "I have a name, and you're gonna be using it as long as you're working here."

"Funny, I have a name too. But you don't really care for that one either," I pointed out with a small smirk, "so tell me... why should I care for yours?"

It was clear he couldn't come up with a good answer, so instead he just dug his thumb even deeper into my cheek, making it send a small pain out from the spot his thumb dug into. But I wasn't gonna give him satisfaction just like that and just kept a straight face as I stared straight back into his eyes.

"I don't care, you're gonna be using my name," he stated making me let out a small sigh.

"Which is..." I trailed off, gesturing for him to continue.

"You don't know my name?" he frowned at me.

"As far as I remember you were too busy insulting me instead of introducing yourself," I remarked.

"Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon," he stated and I hummed.

"Okay... mr. Park, do you mind letting go of my face, I already got a bruise on my wrist from your mood swings, I don't need one on my cheek either," I pointed out to him.

"You're not gonna introduce yourself?" he questioned.

"Why do you care?" I questioned him with a small snort as he let his grip on my jaw loosen, but still not letting me go.

"If we're gonna hate each other equally as much, we must get on equal terms with one another. Don't you think?" he questioned.

"Jung Sieun," I hummed at him, making him nod.

"Good," he stated and let go of my jaw and straightened up once more, "I have a business aquintance coming over tomorrow evening," he spoke as he walked up the stairs once again, "you're wearing what's in that bag. I don't care if it's the right size. I'll be adding an extra thing to your schedule. You're serving us wine at 8.30pm, and will be staying under the whole meeting in case we'll need anything."

"Okay," I nodded and turned back to the banister, before he stopped at the stairs.

"And miss intelligent," he stated making me look up to him, "he likes young meat, now you're aware."

"Shame I'm not a piece of meat then," I retorted making his face turn into some distorted smile as he tried to hide it or force it away. Maybe, just maybe he might actual be a small bit human.

"It's just a fair warning," he defended himself before his face turned all cold once again, "remember the tea in fifteen minutes."

"Yes sir," I muttered under my breath.