| 2.31 |

I abruptly sat up upon waking up from my deep slumber. I was feeling quite disoriented as I looked around trying to place out my surroundings.

"Sunghoon?" I called out quietly, not getting any answer but the smell of something cooking out in the kitchen.

Quietly I swung my legs over the bed before standing up, letting myself stand still to assure I had control over my balance before slowly beginning to walk out into the kitchen.

With every step I took a headache was kind enough to remind me of how badly I had screwed up. 

Stepping into the kitchen I was met by Sunghoon's back hovering above the stove while a small frown rested on the part of his face I could see, his lips pressed tightly together in concentration.

"When did you learn to cook?" I quietly murmured, walking up beside him, only earning a small glance as a small smile spread on his face and he carefully ruffled my hair.

"I let you sleep through dinner last night. I spent the time watching videos on hos to cook properly," he excused softly, "you slept well?"

"I feel like crap," I murmured and scratched the side of my nose, only earning a small laugh from Sunghoon.

"I could imagine," he nodded at me, "so... I think we should implement a small rule," he sighed and I looked up at him, "I think from now on we should have a rule that we go grocery shopping together so this doesn't happen again."

"It was a one time thing," I murmured and he just shook his head in denial.

"We're still gonna make that rule," he shortly decided, "I can't risk you going down the same path as me. You shouldn't have to. So until I've gotten my medical exam taken and it turns back just fine you're not going grocery shopping alone, and neither am I."

I let out a small huff before just nodding in defeat while watching Sunghoon turn off the stove, looking down at me with a small smile and I just loosely grabbed onto his shirt.

"What?" he murmured and I just shrugged at him, "I uhm... I made an omelete for you. I don't think my skills reach further than that."

"What about you?" I murmured as he extended the plate with the omelete towards me.

"I'm not hungry," he excused and I just looked up at him

I let out a small sigh before looking to the side, immediately hopping up on the kitchen counter before opening a drawer to pull out a fork, for me to eat the omelete with. Sunghoon only gave me a funny look as I took a bite and looked over at him.

"It's good," I excused and he smiled softly before leaning against the counter beside me.

"I'm taking half a day today," he spoke and I glanced at him, "I'll go to work at lunch. I wanted to make sure you got up and got something to eat before I went to work. Maybe you could watch some movies or such throughout the day before I get home. We'll order food from outside for dinner."

"Don't do a rehabilitation program," I whispered and he glanced to me, "we can do this together, right? I bought apple juice for you. I'll do better, I promise."

"Listen," he sighed and stepped in front of me, leaning his hands on the counter on each side of my knees, "I don't need you to make a promise for me. You've already done more than enough to help me. I have not started a rehabilitation progam," he assured and I slowly nodded, "and I haven't done that because I haven't had the urge for alcohol in this past week, and after seeing you yesterday I think I finally understand how much it has hurt for you to try and help me when I was helplessly drunk."

I hummed quietly before looking back down at the breakfast he had made for me. I quietly picked at it for a while before feeling Sunghoon nudge my knee with his thumb, only redirecting my eyes back up to his once again.

"Sieun I want to make it very clear to both you and me that what you did yesterday was not alright, but I am not gonna do anything against it for now. If you keep hiding things from me, with what is bothering you or going on in there," he stated and tapped my head, "I want you to tell me. We can not do this if we're not open towards one another. Yes, I hid the drinking from you and I know that it was wrong, but I don't think that you see how wrong it is of you to hide your struggles from me. Can we agree on that? We're transparent with one another?"

"Yeah," I whispered with a small nod and he smiled softly at me, letting his small fangs poke out, "I'm sorry."

"Yah... stop apologizing," he complained with a small laugh only resulting in me sending him a small smile, "I'm gonna go wash up, eat up, okay?" he questioned and I just nodded.

Sunghoon quickly leaned forward and pecked both of my cheeks before smiling softly as he walked out towards the bathroom to go wash up for the day.