| 2.35 |

It felt quite weird stepping into the house again after having been on the first grocery trip alone, for the first time in quite a while. Maybe it was because of the extensive amount of apple juice that was in the bag.

"Sieun-ah," Sunghoon called out making me let out a small laugh as I slipped out of my boots.

"Sunghoon-ah," I called out in return hearing fast footsteps out towards the front hall.

Within seconds Sunghoon had slid into my view, wrapped in a blanket, almost looking like a gnome that had grown way too much. Only resulting in me giving him another laugh.

"I'm gonna be waiting on the couch!" he exclaimed before running off once again.

I watched him escape into the living room while I walked out to the kitchen and got all the snacks arranged in bowls before grabbing the bag with apple juice in it and walking back into the living room.

Sunghoon already sat on the couch as promised. An excited smile stayed on his face as I set down everything and revealed the apple juice that still hid in the grocery bag. It was the small juice cartons with paper straws that I had gotten, so we won't end up emptying a whole liter of apple juice. 

I immediately handed one to Sunghoon before grabbing one for myself, sitting down on the couch beside him.

"So... what movie is the first?" I questioned with a small sigh as I looked up at Sunghoon. 

His wide grin slowly faltered as I looked up at him and he quietly cocked his head to the side as a small frown grew on his face.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he questioned and I quietly nodded at him, "no come on, something's bothering you."

"Well, obviously. I'm worried," I reminded him and a small smile spread on his face.

"Everything will be fine, Love, I promise," he assured and pressed a small kiss to my forehead, "I can't just leave you behind, now can I?"

"I would appreciate if you didn't," I nodded at him.

"So cheers?" he questioned and extended his apple juice towards me, with a small smile resting on his face.

"Cheers," I let out a small chuckle as I bumped my apple juice against his.

Sunghoon started the movie as I leaned up against him, resulting in me also having the blanket wrapped around me within seconds. 

Movie after movie passed as the sun had gotten up and gotten down again outside. By the sixth movie we had both ended up laying down on the couch, Sunghoon laying behind me as he had an arm wrapped around my waist and his head just above mine so he still could watch the screen.

"What's the best Christmas movie?" Sunghoon murmured into my hair, seemingly waking up from the slumber he had been in during the last movie we had watched.

"Love Actually," I replied and he hummed, "was always y favorite since I was a kid."

"Why?" he questioned quietly, seemingly making the screen in front of us go mute in my mind, even though it kept playing as usual. It was just him that made me tune it out like that.

"I think I just... I just liked the different ways love was represented in it," I shrugged, "a newly-wed woman who falls in love with another, a young boy in love with a classmate, the lone man whose wife left him falling in love all over again, a premiere minister falling in love with a secretary... and a ceo falling in love with his secretary," I shrugged at him, "even the co-worker falling in love with the other. They're all driven by different things. Laughter, protection, lust, adoration, sincerity, you name it. I like it."

"CEO and a secetary," he let out a small laugh and I just shrugged.

"And then there's the writer and his maid," I shrugged, "I like that story the most, it's cute how he travels to her country and proposes to her in front of her whole family, despite not speaking each other's languages. Or Sam, the kid, he was adorable."

"Mhm... you're adorable," Sunghoon murmured, clearly too tired to process his own words.

"Sleep Sunghoon," I let out a small laugh as I reached back and patted his head.

"No, I want quality time before tomorrow," he excused and pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible, "we should watch Love Actually... you like it."

"Hmm," I hummed as he grabbed the remote near his hand and began searching for the movie on the television.

Sunghoon started the movie before laying the remote down, giving my waist a small squeeze.

"Sieun?" he questioned, to which I only gave him a hum, "can I get a kiss?"

I tore my eyes away from the intro of the movie and back to Sunghoon who had puckered his lips out to me.

"Of course," I murmured.

I carefully leaned up and pecked his lips, immediately getting pulled back into him as his hand laid itself on my cheek, cupping it carefully. Sunghoon elongated the kiss by a few seconds before finishing off by placing a small peck on my cheek, right where his hand had been just before. 

He returned his hand back to my waist as he just looked down at me, having enchanted me too much to even look back at the movie.

"What?" he murmured as I just continued to stare up at him, "Sieun?"

Without saying a word I reached my arms up and wrapped them around his neck to bring him down into a hug. Not saying any protests Sunghoon quietly let himself get pulled down into my embrace, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Everything will be alright," I murmurd mostly to myself as his hand rubbed up and down the side of my waist, "I'll be waiting for you and... you'll be fine."

Sunghoon didn't say anything, he just laid still. I guess he was really having the same doubts as me about this, he just never voiced them out or admitted to them.