| 2.16 |

Initially I wouldn't have thought that Sunghoon could drive a car, but here we were driving down a narrow street with small houses lining it up and down. I quietly looked out the window in the passenger's side looking as the houses got smaller and smaller.

"It's right around here..." Sunghoon slowly trailed off before the car stopped and I looked out through the window on Sunghoon's side, "here."

"That's it?" I questioned and looked over towards a small one floor, yellow house, a small smile spreading on my face as I looked back up at Sunghoon, who just raised both his eyebrows at me.

"Ready to go in?" he questioned and I just nodded at him.

Both of us quickly got out of the car, while I ran over to him and brought his hand into mine as we walked up to the house. I felt a weird and bubbling feeling in my stomach as Sunghoon opened the door to the house.

It was all empty beside kitchen interior and our real-estate agent waiting for us to show up at the house. She had been with us all day in all of the houses we had looked at.

"So this is the second to last house," she started as she looked through her papers, "small family home in a secluded suburban street near Han River. One master's and a single guest room, living room, kitchen, one bathroom and one toilet... front hall, terrace."

"Garden?" Sunghoon immediately questioned, making our real-estate agent look up and slowly nod at him, a wide grin spreading on his face as he gave my hand a small squeeze.

"I'll let you two go around and look at the house, yell for me if you have any questions," the woman spoke and sent us a smile as I just quietly nodded.

Sunghoon tugged me along softly towards a few rooms further down in the house. He immediately pulled me into the first room, walking around and checking thing mindlessly as I stood still in the room looking around.

"You're not saying much today," Sunghoon remarked as he turned to me and I quietly shrugged, "are you alright?"

"Isn't this quite a big step?" I whispered and his facical expression immediately softened, "buying a house together?"

"Sieun..." he softly called out making me just look over at him, "I told you. We're not doing this unless you agree to it. This is not only about me or only about you. It's both of us together, remember? If you're not ready, I'm not ready."

"I just... I'm not sure yet," I whispered and he hummed with a small nod, "about us..."

"Oh..." he quietly looked down at the ground as it fell silent in the room, "is it because of-"

"I'm still scared of things turning back to how they once were," I cut him off as Sunghoon just nodded before lifting his head and looking up at the ceiling, letting a hand run over his face as he clearly were thinking about things, a small sigh eventually escaping his mouth.

"I don't... I don't know what else to do Sieun," he admitted with a small shrug, "I don't know what more I can do to prove to you that I won't ever let things turn back around again..."

"Time," I murmured and he looked at me with a quirked eyebrow before just nodding, "please?"

"No, no, it's fine," he quickly assured, clearly forcing a small smile onto his face, "I understand. I can wait."

"You already did that, more than enough," I remarked with a small snort as I quietly shook my head.

Sunghoon on the other hand was quite quick to walk over to me and softly grab onto my arms, rubbing them carefully as he gave me an assuring smile.

"Hey... I am willing to give you all the time that you need. Just tell me when you're ready to move in together like this. Okay?" he questioned softly and I just nodded, "good."

Sunghoon softly cupped my cheek before placing a soft kiss on my forehead, softly caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Let's go home, yeah?" he whispered and I just nodded in agreement, "alright."

Sunghoon softly grabbed my hand in his once more walking back out to where our real-estate agent should be waiting.

"Oh, you're already done looking," our agent spoke up in shock as Sunghoon just stopped walking.

"We are," he shortly hummed, making me look up in confusion as to his sudden mood change. It seemed that he had suddenly become very reserved and frustrated.

"What do you think of my selection of houses mr. Park?" a somewhat familiar voice spoke up and I stretched my neck to look over at who was speaking, "bought this real-estate agency last spring, I'm sure they'll be amazing at helping you find the perfect place, now that you're too stuck up in your too big mansion of a house."

"Mhm, we'll see," Sunghono shortly hummed as I glanced up at him.

"Kwon?" I whispered quietly, only earning a hum from Sunghoon, who quietly tightened his grip around my hand.

"That's a shame. You barely got time to look at the house. It is absolutely lovely this one," Kwon's voice spoke up and I looked over at Sunghoon, who pressed his lips tightly together in a thin line. Seeing as Kwon was moving around he soon came into my view, smiling widely as he saw me.

"Is that miss Jung?" he immediately exclaimed as I just stayred quiet, "been a long time. Did she really come back?"

"I'm afraid we need to go, sudden case of sickness," Sunghoon excused and pushed me forward, making sure to shield me from Kwon, while he pushed towards the street outside.

Somehow we got over into the car quickly, while Sunghoon began driving off without another word being said between us. Instead he just sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair.