| 18 |

"I'm... going... to kill you," my brother muttered as I carefully dabbed his forehead with a cold wet cloth.

"Mhm, sure you will," I hummed at him.

I had managed to pull him to the couch to get him to lay down. He was breathing heavily and drooling once in a while, which I will continue to wipe away from his mouth time and time again.

"I mean it... Sieun... I'm gonna fucking kill you," he hissed at me and I nodded once more.

"And how do you plan to do that?" I questioned as I stood up to cool down the cloth once more, walking over to Sunghoon, who stood in the kitchen.

"Why the hell would you ask him that?" Sunghoon hissed as I handed him the cloth and he let cold water run over it as my brother blabbered on about killing me.

"I have to keep him consious," I shrugged, "it works when he's talking... Thank you," I stated and grabbed the cold cloth before returning to my brother and placing it on his head once more.

"And then I'm gonna stab you so many times. Your throat will be in ribbons," he let out a small laugh and I hummed.

"And what will you stab me with?" I questioned and brushed his hair out of his forehead, to easily dab off the sweat.

"A kitchen knife is too classy," he shook his head at me and I let out a small laugh, "ah... maybe... ah... a small dagger. Makes it more painful... a sword would be pretty rad too."

"A sword?" I questioned with a small laugh and he let out a small laugh as well.

"Then I could just chop your head right off," he nodded at me before his eyes widened all of a sudden, "I need it."

"Need what?" I questioned in confusion as he pushed himself up from the couch.

"My drugs... I need my drugs," he hissed and I immediately shook my head at him.

"You're not going out that door again, before you've slept a bit," I calmly told him.

In a flash he had reached out and wrapped his hand around my throat, making my back stiffen but my face stay calm as I just looked at him. He didn't squeeze my throat, his hands just rested around my neck.

"I won't hesitate Sieun," my brother hissed tightening his grip slightly.

"You are right now," I stated calmly and waved his hand off my throat, "if you really had the intention to kill me you would actually choke me and not just grab my throat. Besides, you just told me you'd rather stab me."

"I would," he nodded at me.

"Explain a bit more about that then," I stated and he began rambling once more as I stood up from the couch and walked over and handed the cloth to Sunghoon once more.

"I called an ambulance. They'll come get your dad in a few minutes, I'll pay for it," Sunghoon stated and I arched a brow at him, "and the bills."

"I guess I really am resigning then," I stated as he handed the cloth back to me and he immediately stiffened and turned his head to me.

"Resigning?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"What other debts do you think I was paying off, mr. Park?" I questioned.

"Am I in a suit at the moment?" he questioned and I shook my head, "then it's Sunghoon. Secondly, this is what you've been paying off with your work?"

"Obviously," I nodded at him.

"Don't that sound marvelous Sieun?" my brother questioned and I quickly looked over my shoulder.

"Wonderful, can you explain the last bit in more details?" I questioned and he immediately nodded at me before I turned back to Sunghoon, "I'll hand in my resignation to your mom tomorrow. Now go home, pop a champagne or some wine, get wasted as you used to do and forget about me."

"Woah, woah... just like that?" Sunghoon questioned and grabbed onto my wrist.

"Well, I'll come and get my other belongings. I won't take the clothes you got me, I'll leave it behind. Don't worry," I hummed at him, "that's what you care about right? Having the proper style and way of dressing oneself to the life they're living. Your style doesn't fit in with my life."

"If you're gonna be this ungrateful then I'm only paying the ambulance," he hissed at me.

"Did you not want to get rid of me?" I questioned in disbelief as my eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows.

"I do. But it sounds like you'd rather continue working for me until the month has run out," he stated with a self-satisfied smile, "so your leave is now over. You're coming back with me when your dad has been picked up."

"My brother-" I started off and he immediately cut me off.

"Is a junkie, he is none of my business. Such people don't deserve my respect nor time," he stated in a cold manner.

"Screw you," I hissed, "you decide to come and visit, without any notice, you offer to help me out but end up putting me in more debt than I already am, in just three minutes. Only to top it off with insulting my brother."

"Ah, I can't wait to see the life run out of your eyes Sieun," Jihoon sighed from the couch and I snapped my head over to him.

"That sounds lovely, is that the best part?" I questioned and he nodded at me, "can you explain why that is the best part?" I questioned and he began rambling, "I fucking hate you and I hope you know that very well," I hissed at Sunghoon who just coldly looked at me.

"You better wipe that attitude of your face before next Saturday," he warned and I frowned at him, "I'm invited to a product launch at another company, it's a plus one event. I don't have others to bring than you. I'm not gonna enjoy it. You can do whatever you want when we're there. There's a dress on your bed when we return. I expect you to be able to make yourself presentable."

"Such an inconsiderate and vile person," I muttered under my breath.

"And we have the old miss Jung back, wonderful," Sunghoon stated, "now pack your things we're leaving once the ambulance arrives."

"Oppa?" I turned to my brother who stopped talking and hummed at me, "how would you kill him?" I questioned and pointed to Sunghoon, who just arched a brow at me.

"Ah, he would be even better," Jihoon wickedly grinned and I just smirked at Sunghoon who glared at me.