| 2.23 |

Sunoo had agreed to finish moving in the furnitures and boxes today, seeing as Sunghoon and I hadn't finished Sunday, and we both had to go to work today. Upon reaching home Sunoo still was in the house, wandering around and placing boxes in the right rooms.

"What are you gonna do now?" I questioned, getting out a few thing sin the kitchen to start making dinner, for when Sunghoon would be home in half an hour or so.

"I got accepted into Fashion School, on a scholarship," Sunoo smiled and I just raised my eyebrows at him, in shock, "yeah..."

"That's wonderful!" I grinned widely at him, "do you have a dorm already?"

"I moved in a few weeks ago," he hummed with a small nod, "but mr. Park was kind enough to let me take some of the things he didn't see a use for in this house. So now it doesn't look that empty," he admitted and let out a small laugh at me, "I'm not sad that he dismissed me, but I'll miss going around and doing those things."

"Hm, tell me about it," I hummed at him with a small nod, remembering all too well when I worked for Sunghoon and how I actually had missed it when I had left to go to stay with my aunt in Boseong.

"If you don't mind I think I'm gonna leave now, thank you for being kind to me," Sunoo excused as he sent me a warm smile.

"Of course," I waved it off to him, "I'm sure Sunghoon had a look over your last payment," I assured Sunoo who just nodded at me, "and good luck with Fashion School."

"Thanks!" he yelled back as I heard the front door open and close.

After Sunoo left the house had been uncomfortably quiet, causing me to start playing music around the house. I have a feeling that I might not like the quiet too much, it seems too open and empty in a way. Something about it just seemed so artificial, as if someone was covering my ears, so I'd reather just have music playing non-stop.

I quietly wandered around the kitchen, cooking up the dinner, which I divided into two portions once I was done. I had learned myself how much food Sunghoon ate at a time, so I was quite confident that I had made his portion big enough. 

I placed both plates onto the dinning table before beginning to clean the kitchen, quietly hoping Sunghoon would get home before the food was too cold. Seeing as I I had a habit of cleaning while I was cooking there wasn't much work to do and I soon sat by the dinning table, patiently waiting for Sunghoon to come home.

Every once in a while I would sip from my glass of water whenever my hunger got too much. Time and time again I would check the time, to no avail. Once I finally decided to eat my dinner it was already quite cold, you could only trace a hint of how warm it was when I initially finished cooking the dinner.

I don't even know why, but I just kept sitting by the dining table, my music playing behind me. I don't even think I was waiting for Sunghoon, it was more as if I was waiting for the dinner across from me to disappear magically.

Even when the door opened and closed as it got locked I didn't even move. I sat still, just staring at the plate. The footsteps sounded softly against the floor, signalling that whoever it was, they had taken off their shoes out in the front hall.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Sunghoon's voice questioned quietly, almost sounding shocked. I only gave him a shrug in return, not even looking up at him, "long day?"

"Why didn't you come home?" I questioned, speaking my mind out loud as I turned my head and looked at him.

"Long office hours," he excused with a small smile of relief, while I quietly nodded and looked over at his plate, "you made dinner?"

"It's cold," I shook my head and stood up, grabbing both plates, walking over to place my empty plate in the sink, and throwing out the cold food there were on Sunghoon's plate, "I suppose it's been standing out for at least two hours... Sunoo left, remember to pay him."

"Hey... are you alright?" Sunghoon softly questioned as I turned around and he quickly rushed to stop me, by grabbing onto my arms.

"I just need to sleep," I shook my head, refusing to make eye contact with him.

Almost immediately the same sour smell from last time he came home late, hit my nose and I almost felt like I was going to be sick. It still smelled like vomit.

"You stink," I scrunched up my nose and looked away from him, "still the same body wash?"

"I- yeah," Sunghoon quietly nodded, letting go of my arms, "get to bed, Love. I'll go and wash up in the meantime."

"Mhm," I hummed watching as he walked down towards the bathroom to wash up.

While I could hear the shower running out in the bathroom I rushed to change into my pajamas, rushing to get out on the couch, pulling a blanket up over my shoulders as I closed my eyes. It's not that I was mad at Sunghoon for coming home that late, but I just couldn't sleep beside him if he still used the same bodywash.

So once I heard him walk out from the bathroom, and his footsteps freeze in the bedroom before they continued once again I knew he was going to look for me. Within seconds I could hear footsteps near me.

"I meant to sleep in the bed," Sunghoon murmured as the sweet scent of his shampoo hit me, and once he had easily slid me up into his arms I could smell the strong mint on his toothpaste.

"I don't want to sleep beside you if you stink... like vomit," I murmured, my voice laced with fatigue. My comment only earned a small laugh from Sunghoon as I felt the soft bed beneath me, the duvet quickly getting draped over me.

"I'll make sure to replace it, I promise," he assured and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek.

As his lips left my cheek it almost felt like I could feel the mint from his toothpaste. All cold and slightly stingy.

"I'll get home early tomorrow, okay?" Sunghoon whispered, while I just nodded and turned my back towards him while he snuggled up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist as the other functioned as a pillow for my head.