| 2.8 |

Sunoo had gone off work early once again after having helped me find the television in the house, as well as carrying pillows and duvets down to the room, even offering to get the snacks he could find. But now that Sunoo was off for the night I had begun getting to arrange the blankets and pillows we had found around the house.

A small knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts and straight over to Sunghoon, who stood in the door looking at me with an amused smile. Most horrifying thing of all -- he wasn't even in his pajamas.

"Get out," I immediately spoke and pointed out the door, making him look weirdly at me, "you're not living up to the dress code."

"The dress code?" he questioned and I let out a small laugh before continuing to point out the door.

"Pajamas, mister Park," I remarked and he snorted before shaking his head and walking out of the door again, disappearing to hopefully his room.

Now if he doesn't show up in his pajamas I'll be a very... VERY disappointed. If he showed up in Disney printed pajamas I would be overjoyed. This could go two ways or completely neutral if his pajamas was some sort of checkered set.

My oh my was it even worse than I thought. When Sunghoon returned he was in a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt. My smile dropped slightly as he casually walked over and looked down at me, waiting to be approved.

"Eh... will do," I excused with a simple wave of the hand, "now get over here and help me decide a movie."

"Is now a moment to tell you I don't remember the last time I saw a movie?" Sunghoon questioned making me slowly look at him in shock as he sat down beside me, "what?"

"Hold on..." I murmured as I frowned and looked down at the pillow I had in my lap, "tell me what kind of movie you wanna watch."

"Hmm.... if there anything that remotely reminds me of... I don't know, something I might be able to relate to," he shrugged as he leaned back in the couch and spread his arms out over the back of it.

"Well... there is a movie about... two people from completely different backgrounds meet over a summer and are seperated due to their social statuses," I carefully spoke with a small smile.

"But," Sunghoon pointed out sensing there was more to it.

"It's a romance," I replied and he just nodded.

"So they fall in loveo over the course of a summer, but due to different statuses they're separated," he spoke and I nodded at him, "so just like us?"

"The roles are reversed," I shook my head, "the boy is of lower class and the girl is off high class," I sighed as I slumped back in my spot and looked over at Sunghoon, "I never finished it, I didn't have it in me, especially not after I left. It still reminded me... yeah..."

"Let's watch it," Sunghoon nodded before leaning forward and trying to find the movie, "what's it called?"

"The Notebook," I calmly spoke and he paused before looking over his shoulder at me, a small smile spreading on his face, "what?"

"Nothing just... Jake just mentioned he saw it with his girlfriend on their first date," he excused and I smiled softly, "it must work then, doesn't it?"

"Who knows? We'll have to wait and see, don't you think?" I questioned as he smiled and found the movie before starting it.

As the movie began playing and Sunghoon leaned back in his seat I just quietly sat still and looked at the screen, eventually cocking my head to the side a habit I've always had whenever I watched a movie.

The beginning was so familiar to me, it was always the same part of the beginning I watched, I never saw the part that reminded me too much of Sunghoon and I. The part where they're parted and have to go their own ways.

Letting out a small sigh at the scenes I probably could recall in my head I mindlessly moved around so that I leaned against Sunghoon's shoulder. I immediately felt him stiffen as I pulled his hand over into mine and began playing with his fingers.

"Relax, you wanted us to be like a normal couple, didn't you?" I whispered immediately feeling Sunghoon's shoulder relax.

While playing with his fingers my eyes caught onto the shimmer of the small silver band I still wore around my ring finger. Quietly I twisted it off my finger and managed to pull it down to the second joint of Sunghoon's ringfinger.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon let out a small chuckle at me.

"Checking how it would look if you wore a ring too," I excused before slipping the ring off his finger and back onto my own, "just curiousity."

"How about you instead of focusing on me not wearing a ring yet, you focus on the movie we're watching because I'm sorry to say... they're quite cute at the moment," Sunghoon remarked and I directed my eyes back up at the screen as Noah and Allie were laying in the middle of the road before they got up when a car came and eventually were dancing around in the street, "have you ever done that?"

"Done what?" I questioned and Sunghoon pointed to the two dancing closely on screen, "no..." I whispered as I shook my head against his shoulder.

The time dragged on as I watched the movie, once in a while adjusting the way I laid against Sunghoon. At one point he reached his arm over and wrapped it around my shoulder to keep me in place.

I smiled softly as the screen showed the happy summer memories Allie and Noah had together. It had always made me feel so warm and happy to watch.

"We've also rode on the same bike," Sunghoon whispered when it showed Noah biking with Allie on the steering wheel, both smiling and laughing, "just... the other way around."

"Mhm," I hummed as I closed my eyes when his hand went up into my hair and softly began rubbing my scalp.

"She paints too... like you," Sunghoon continued to mention things that reminded him of us or me, "her happy energy reminds me of you..."

"You know..." I started to make him shut up, "sometimes you look at me like that too. You don't think I notice, but I do," I whispered seeing how Noah looked at Allie with adoration written all over his face.

"I'm not secretive enough?" he questioned and I shook my head as I could feel small vibrations of a laugh in his chest, "damn I guess I shouldn't do it then..."

"Yah... you have to," I complained as I softly hit his chest, "it makes me feel important."

"Because you are important," Sunghoon assured and I felt him press his lips against my forehead, a small smile spreading on my face as I held a fist up to my mouth, hiding my smile, "Sieun... you know I'm in love with you, right?"

"Yeah..." I murmured and quietly began drawing patterns on top of the shirt that covered his chest, "I know..."

"Good," he whispered with a small nod as I felt him slide further down the couch and I immediately lifted my head to look at him as he became eye level with me, "I just wanted to be closer to you," he excused before wrapping both his arms around me.

Instead of looking back at the screen I just looked at Sunghoon, who was struggling to stop glancing at me while he was watching the movie. Eventually a small smile spread on his lips.

"What?" he murmured.

"You've changed a lot... haven't you?" I whispered and he carefully brushed some hair out of my face.

"Jake might've helped me with how I should show my feelings," he excused as I just looked at him, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I'm in love too," I excused and he smiled wide enough to let his small fangs just appear, "can I... can I kiss you?"

"Small peck," he pointed out, "small peck for now, later I can make myself worthy of a proper kiss."

I smiled as I leaned up and pressed a small peck to his lips, a smile automatically plastering itself on Sunghoon's face before I even had pulled away properly.