| 2.20 |

I felt the bed dip down behind me, automatically making my eyes flutter open. A small creak came from the bed as I turned slightly to look over my shoulder, watching as Sunghoon laid down under his duvet.

"Shh, sorry for waking you," he softly whispered, "just go back to sleep, yeah?"

"Where were you?" I groggily murmured as I rubbed one of my eyes.

"Something came up at work," he excused and just pressed a small kiss to my forehead, "go back to sleep Sieun. I promise it's nothing."

I hummed, turning to him as he laid down and softly pulled me a bit closer to him. Immediately a weird smell hit my nose and I pulled slightly away from him.

"What?" he murmured, brushing my hair out of my face, "are you alright?"

"You smell funny," I remarked and scrunched up my nose.

"Ah... I got a new bodywash," he excused, to which I hummed and turned my back to him once again, "you don't like it?"

"It made me neauseous," I excused as I scrunched up my nose. It was a weird sort of scent, it was somewhat bitter but at the same time it was somewhat sweet. On top of it it smelled sour, almost as if someone had thrown up over him. I'm not sure what bodywash he thinks he's bought but I'm pretty sure it's vomit in a bottle.

"Hm... I'm sorry," Sunghoon murmured and buried his face into the back of my neck, planting a small kiss there, "I'll buy another one."

"It's fine," I murmured before realizing I had to tell him something, "ugh I had to tell you something... what was it?" I sighed and rubbed my face in both my hands.

"I think you should just go back to sleep," Sunghoon muttered and rubbed my waist softly, "it's 3am."

I hummed and just closed my eyes before pulling my knees up towards my chest in an attempt to keep myself warm. 

It seemed that now I already was awake I couldn't sleep again, instead I just laid restless, trying to fall asleep but I kept being bothered by what I had to tell him but couldn't remember.

Eventually I ended up letting out a small sigh as I just sat up, letting Sunghoon's arm drop from my waist as I got up from the bed, quietly moving to leave the room.

"Where you going?" a tired voice called after me.

"I need water," I excused and left for the kitchen. 

The moment I stepped out on the hallway I was immediately met by ice cold air, only forcing a frown onto my face. Moving closer and closer to the stairs it only got colder, and once I reached the stairs and looked down into the front hall it slowly dawned upon me why it was so cold in the house. The front door stood wide open.

I let out a small sigh before wandering down and closing the door, remembering to lock it before I continued my journey down into the kitchen. 

Standing in the kitchen in darkness, seeing the moon outside the windows only reminded me of when I worked here. How I would either go to bed long into the night because I wasn't done with my chores yet, or how I would get up early in the morning just to get breakfast ready for Sunghoon.

I quietly found a glass before quickly filling it with water, gulping all down in almost one go. Placing the glass in the sink I quickly rushed back to Sunghoon's room, seeing as the whole house now felt like it could be a skating rink.

Once I got back into the bedroom again I surely were awake and quickly jumped under the covers to get warmth.

"You didn't close the front door," I quietly spoke, to which Sunghoon just hummed, "I have closed it and locked it."

"I'll remember it next time," he hummed at me, to which I quietly nodded before turning my back to him once again.

"I got Friday off to move," I whispered and he just hummed in return, "I thought maybe we could pack down Friday and move everything Saturday."

"Can we take this in the morning? I'm really tired right now," SUnghoon excused and I quietly nodded.

"Of course," I murmured, "I just... I just remembered it now."

"Sleep Sieun," he sighed and I quietly nodded before just donig as he asked of me.

I closed my eyes once again, trying to fall asleep once more. I knew I couldn't really get away from sleeping now, I had already been donw to take a glass of water so I couldn't use that excuse. Yet I kept feeling restless everytime I closed my eyes.

Even though I might've closed my eyes my foot still shook slightly or I kept playing with my fingers, it was almost like my body refused to let me sleep for some odd reason.

It wasn't that Sunghoon apparently had washed up in vomit, I had tuned the smell out long ago. I just, I was just unable to fall back asleep again, and I didn't like that. I really needed the rest and sleep if I had to finish as much paperwork as possible before Friday. I might just end up staying at work for a few hours longer each day the last two days before Friday came around.