Epilogue

Four Years Later

I let out a small sigh as I walked out from the bathroom and straight out to the living room, where Sunghoon sat patiently on the couch.

"What now?" he softly cooed as he lifted an arm for me.

I quickly fell down onto the couch, nuzzling up against his side, laying my head in his lap as he drapped his arm back down over my shoulders. Carefully he lifted my head and slipped a pillow under it.

"Why you sighing like that, Love?" he repeated and ran a hand through my hair once again.

"What if it's still negative?" I questioned as his hand continued to rake through my hair, gently untangling small knots, "we've tried for over a year now."

"You know I'd love you regardless," he softly reminded and I just nodded at him, "besides... if you'd like I'm sure Narae will love to bring over Minjun every once in a while."

"The kid isn't even born yet," I reminded Sunghoon, who just let out a small giggle at me.

"No, but judging by how big she's been getting lately I think it's only a question of when that belly pops," he remarked making me roll my eyes.

Sunghoon dropped his hand to lay on my stomach, his sheepish smile still staying on his face as he looked down at me. 

"What?" I muttered and he just shrugged.

"I just have a good feeling about this time," he excused and I hummed quietly as I began fiddling with my hands, "if it's a girl, Jake is not allowed to go here with Minjun. Only Narae can visit."

"I think you're overthinking this, hun," I excused and patted his shoulder softly.

"Okay... Minjun isn't allowed to visit," he clarified and I let out a small laugh at him.

"Sunghoon we don't even know if it's positive yet," I reminded him and he just smiled sheepishly down at me.

"I know it's positive... I can feel it," he excused, before patting the left side of his chest, "right in here."

I shook my head in amusement before just turning my head to look over at the television, on which the news flashed quietly. He had muted the screen for the time I had been speaking to him, but had let the sound flow out through the speakers once again now that I was looking at the screen.

"Wait..." I frowned at the screen as a particular news title flashed on the bottom of the screen.

'S.Park Labels Changes CEO'

"You resigned?" I snapped my head back to Sunghoon who just looked at the screen in amusement before shaking his head, "but it says-"

"They like to sprinkle a little spicy on their headlines," he shook his head before running his hand back through my hair, "I made Jake CEO too, so I won't have to spend so much time at the company, and so his salary would be more than enough to support their little family. As far as I know Narae earns quite a lot too," he shook his head, "we're co-CEOs now."

"Oh..." I trailed off and he smiled softly down at me.

"So Jake will leave for maternity leave next week and will comeback after a few months, then at some point in the winter, I suppose, I will take maternity leave, when your stomach is all big and round," he remarked.

"We don't know if that test is positive," I reminded him quietly and he simply shrugged.

"I think it is," he excused, giving me a small cheeky grin, "and speaking of that... I believe the fifteen minutes of waiting have passed."

I sighed deeply and threw my arms over my face. I hated the thought of having to go out and check yet another pregnancy test.

"I don't even want to look at it," I sighed.

"Alright, I'll go get it," Sunghoon excused and carefully lifted my head from his lap.

I watched as Sunghoon excitedly waddled out towards the bathroom, while I laid and watched the media completely mis-explain the whole ordeal with the company. 

It was first when I watched the news turn into some other program that I realized Sunghoon had been gone for quite a while. I sighed before turning off the television, evenntually sitting up and looking out towards the dining room.

"Sunghoon!" I yelled out, impatiently waiting for a reply.

"Mhm?" Sunghoon hummed loudly as I could hear his footsteps near the livingroom once again.

"Did you get distracted on yoru way or something? I miss your warmth," I called back and leaned my side into the soft backrest of the couch.

"I think we might need a defibrillator," Sunghoon excused as I let out a small chuckle.

"Don't joke about that, come back and warm me," I excused with a small laugh.

I watched as Sunghoon slowly stepped into the livingroom, the horridly pink pregnancy fixed between two fingers on each hand. He seemed to be unable to really tear his eyes away from the test.

"Hoon?" I called out and he only hummed, "hey, look at me," I stated and he slowly looked up at me, his eyes completely blank as he looked up at me, "you good?"

"It uhm... one line is not pregnant, right?" he questioned and I nodded as he snapped his head back down to the test again.

"I told you I wasn't pregnant," I sighed and dropped my head slightly, but not enough for me to not see him.

Sunghoon quietly shook his hand as he looked up again, sucking in a deep breath as he looked over at me.

"Uhm... I... it has two lines," he excused and I quickly widened my eyes as I looked up at him, "I know I said I knew it would be positive... but now I feel weird."

"You regret it," I stated and he immediately shook his head as he slowly walked over and sat down on the couch beside me, letting me see the two bright red lines on the test, "oh wow... it isn't even the slightest bit unsure," I muttered and he shook his head as I looked back up at him, "Hoon?"

I don't know where Sunghoon threw the test, the next thing I knew was just that I was pulled into a bone crushing hug as Sunghoon rocked us both back and forth.

"We're gonna be parents Sieun," he whispered and I nodded as I patted the back of his head softly, "you have no idea how incredibly much I love you, do you?" he questioned and cupped my face as he pulled away from the hug, pecking my lips softly as he gave me an excited grin, "do you know?"

"I think I have an idea," I whispered as an equally excited grin grew on my face.

Within seconds I had lunged back at Sunghoon, wrapping my arms around his neck as as we both fell down onto the couch, laughing in pure happiness, holding onto the other tightly.

"I love you more than you'll ever understand."