| 8 |

I jumped out of the bus and pulled my coat tighter around me as I began walking down the dark forrested path. It was right now that I really needed my phone to light up the path. I did not like this darkness one bit.

The cold wind brushed against the exposed skin on my legs, that wasn't covered by my skirt. I fought my way down the path by sucking in all the courage I had in me. Otherwise I would've turned right back around and ran away. Far, far away.

I let out a sigh of relief when I could see the small mansion in front of me. I immediately picked up my pace and recognized the room, in which a light was turned on. Sunghoon's office. His mom's words kept ringing in my head. Something in me feared he had been down in the kitchen and picked up a bottle or more of something. But another thing in me hoped and prayed that he was just his usual workaholic who sat up till some devilish hour in the night before going to bed.

I quietly entered the house once more and hung my coat up on the hall stand. I quickly checked the time. Even though it was past my working hours I decided to go down and make some warm milk for Sunghoon. I know we weren't what you could call pals, but I knew he had trouble sleeping in the weekends if he didn't have it, and if the light was turned on in his office he was probably awake. Most likely actually.

I quickly prepared the milk, and placed the mug and honey on the tray along with the teapot. I did everything as I usually did. I brushed my hair back behind my ears before picking up the tray and walking up towards the second floor. I didn't care to tie up my hair, it was past my work hours anyway.

I carefully knocked on the door to Sunghoon's office. I didn't get a reply like I usually did, instead I could hear a quiet repeating banging. So he was in there. I let out a small sigh before opening the door with my elbow and pushing it up with my shoulder.

The small banging sound was caused by Sunghoon sitting by his desk and repeatingly slamming his head into the table over and over again. Lifting it a few centimeters over the desk, before letting it fall back down again. In his hand was a whole bottle of a wine, only a small amount was left. Another bottle of soju stood on his desk, whilst another stood in the window, and I was sure I would find other bottles around the house in the time to come.

I quietly walked over to the table and slid a few papers under his forehead, one of the times he had lifted his head. Just to soften the bang a bit. I quietly poured up the warm milk for him and pulled the bottle of wine from his hand.

"Do you want honey in your milk?" I questioned and the banging stopped for the time being, he just rested his forehead against the papers I had slid under it, "mr. Park, I asked if you wanted honey in your milk."

"Don't call me that," he muttered, "it's past your work hours," he calmly stated, "by then it's just Sunghoon."

"Look, do you want honey in your milk or not?" I questioned with a small sigh.

"Can you leave?" he quietly questioned. He almost sounded fragile and a small spark of sympathy grew in me. Sure we hadn't gotten of on the best note so far, but in a way I guess... I guess I had come to care for him, just a little bit, "I don't want you to see me like this."

"My job is to take care of you and the house mr. Park. So I'm not leaving before you drink your milk and I know you're in bed," I stubbornly insisted and he lifted his head to look at me with a sharp look, his eyes bloodshot.

"I told you not to call me that," he warned me, "your working hours are over, so you have to leave."

"Have you ever hesitated to ask something of me outside my working hours?" I questioned him and crossed my arms, he just kept staring before eventually sighing and dropping his face onto one of his hands, the other one extending to his side.