| 2.10 |

I could hear a small groan from the top of the stairs as I pulled on my hoodie and zipped it halfway up, turning to watch as Sunghoon tiredly dragged his feet down the stairs a small dismayed look on his face. His nose was scrunched up as a frown stayed in his eyebrows.

"Well, you look lovely right now," I commented making him glance to me before sending me a small grunt.

"It's like 1am, where are we gonna find a store that still is open to go grocery shopping?" he complained as he reached the bottom of the stairs and walked over to me, just slumping his head down to look at me, automatically pushing a small pout forward on his lips.

"Loads of places loverboy, loads of places," I grinned widely as I opened the door and pulled the hood on my hoodie up, "now come on before my hand begins to freeze too much," I excused as I walked out and waved around one of my hands.

Within seconds I could hear fast footsteps behind me before a warmth engulfed my hands. Happily glancing to the side I was met by the sight of a grumpy Sunghoon just starring straight ahead. He surely wasn't happy that I had woken him up ten minutes ago to go late night grocery shopping.

"At least give me a chance to lock the door," Sunghoon murmured as I simply chuckled and began swinging our arms back and forth.

Slowly I could see a small smile break the grumpy facade Sunghoon had on his face. In an attempt to hide his smile he immediately looked away and "coughed" into his elbow before composing his face again.

"I know you were smiling~" I cooed at him as he quietly shook his head, "I know it Park Sunghoooooon."

"Am I not older than you?" he questioned and looked down at me, a frown immediately spreading on my face, "shouldn't you be calling me oppa then?"

"Do you plan on us going to some pusher you can get drugs from? Because then gladly, then you can be oppa but if not then I'm pretty sure you'll just stay as Sunghoon," I shrugged before smiling up at him in a teasing manner.

"So unwell mannered," he mumbled and I just let out a small laugh as I looked straight ahead once again, "you think this is funny, don't you?"

"Immensely," I hummed as I fastened up my steps, forcing Sunghoon to do the same, with a small groan of complaint of course.

"You're so mean," he commented as I just turned my head to look up at him, earning a small glance from him, "yeah yeah, I still love you... but you're still mean."

"Well... at least you love me," I shrugged before quickly lifting his hand, that was intertwined with mine, up to my lips and pressing a soft kiss to the back of his hand.

Abruptly Sunghoon halted in his steps and I had to stop up and turn around to look at him as he just stood still in his spot, starring straight ahead with widened eyes. Almost as if he had seen something. 

"You good?" I quietly questioned, as if I was scared of getting seen by whatever Sunghoon had seen, "what did you see?"

"I just... nothing," he shook his head before his eyes slowly turned back to their usual sharper shape than the big round ones he had had just moments before, "can you do it again?"

"Do what?" I questioned with a small laugh.

Hesitantly Sunghoon lifted his freehand up to his lips and did a small kissing motion with his lips as if to signal for me to kiss the back of his hand again. It was like watching a small kiss asking for a teddy. It was such an odd sight that I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at his actions.

"Don't laugh," Sunghoon complained as I just lifted his hand up to my lips once again and pressed a small kiss to it.

"Why? You like that?" I questioned in amusement as he just pursed his lips and tried to calm down his excited demeanor.

"It just feels nice," he excused in a murmur before beginning to walk forward again.

I let out a small chuckle before rushing to keep up with his pace, holding tighter onto his hand to make sure he didn't get too far away from me.

I quite liked the way Sunghoon was beginning to act, not having that many barriers up anymore, treating me like a normal human being and actually showing his vulnerable sides. In fact he was just a young man that has been deprived from any sort of romantic love for way too long, and now that he's finally getting it he acts like a small kis whenever he finds some sort of affection that he likes.

"You know..." I slowly trailed off, making Sunghoon turn his head to me, "no, forget it," I excused and shook my head as I decided against what I was saying.

"No, what?" he questioned as I continued to shake my head at him, "Sieun, come on... Tell me!" he urged a small smile spreading on his face as he nudged my shoulder with his arm, "now I'm curious and you need to tell me."

"I just thought... I really like how you're not holding back anymore..." I excused with a shrug before looking up at him, meanwhile he pressed his lips together in an attempt to hide any trace of a smile.

"I don't see a reason to," he admitted in a quiet and soft whisper, making a smile just stay on my face as I nodded and continued walking the way I memorized to the 24 hour supermarket.