8. First photoshoot 🥰

Then comes the time every couple cherishes. The photoshoot! Even though Manik and Nandini were extremely tired and want to hit the bed sooner, they considered it when the photographer called them for a photoshoot. This particular photoshoot was post engagement and they also decided to have an official photo shoot in the coming week.
"Sir and ma'am, I will give you certain instructions about how to pose and you must follow those so that this can be a great success"

"Sure" both of them said together and smiled at each other. Then their first photo was perfectly clicked! It was them looking into each other's eyes and smiling which they genuinely did because of that one word "sure".

Next one was the formal engagement photo frame photo pose in which Manik held Nandini by her shoulder. She felt butterflies in the mere touch of his. It felt different for her to have a person who holds her this way. Even though it was just a shoulder hug, she felt good. She felt good about this whole thing. Eventhough they are pretty strangers, she didn't feel uncomfortable.

In the second photo, Manik held Nandini's waist and she held his shoulders, looking into each other's eyes. A classic one!

In the next photo, they both held each other's ring and showed it to the public. The next one, Manik and Nandini entwined their hands and showed the ring. The next one was wherein they both held the cards- he asked, I replied yes!

Manik too felt everything new and it was thrilling experience for him to hold a girl in his arms. He genuinely felt good.

The next pose was back hugging. It was their first official back hug!! Nandini literally felt like flying. She had never ever been back hugged and with him, it felt different. He hugged her and her heart skipped a beat❤. The happiness radiated in her face. Since she wore lehanga, Manik held her naked waist and this added more fire to her racing heart and hormones. She blushed like a tomato. She bet the rose blush on her face by her own blush!

The next photo was for a classical proposal photo. Eventhough Manik didn't propose with words, he knelt down while making Nandini wear a ring. He again went down on his knees and Nandini was shocked. I mean he just now proposed her with the ring. And this shock became a major candid photo.

In the next pose, the photographer asked Manik to give Nandini a forehead kiss. And that moment was precious and their reactions made it even more valuable!! Manik held Nandini's cheek as if she was the more precious thing in the world, which he felt is true and kissed her forehead while closing his eyes in order to feel that moment. Nandini too forgot the world outside and got involved in the forehead kiss. Eventhough it was a mere forehead kiss , both felt loved while clicking the picture.

In the next photo, Manik kissed her hand which had their engagement ring.

In the next set of photos Nandini wanted to make Manik feel loved. Eventhough it was a mere thought, only few people have that equality mindset of making the boy feel cherished. It was all new for him too and she wanted to make him feel all those tingling butterflies. So she initiated some photos.

She unexpectedly kissed his cheek and the shock was evident in his face. And thus the perfect picture of the day was clicked! He then unknowingly held his cheek and smiled and Nandini laughed seeing his expression and that too was captured!

In the next photo, Nandini held his cheek and Manik held her waist and both looked lovingly.

In the next photo, Nandini held his shoulders and leaned on him which seemed like hugging him. And another photo was clicked!

Then many photos were clicked with family and thus they marked the end of the day.

*******************
Guys I know this chapter is pretty detailed and many would question its necessity but I really wanted to show how a stranger couple feels while they click photos. We definitely would enjoy as audience but do we really know what a couple goes through? May be yes may be no. So I thought of writing this.

Do tell me if you liked it.