29. Rain kiss 😘❤

Coz you guys are amazing 🔥🥳

*******

To thank him for that little surprise, the next day, Nandini organized a dinner for them. She didn't really want to mess up with this and hence ordered food from restaurants. She decorated their home with lots of fairly lights, candles and balloons. She also baked her famous brownies and changed herself into a black saree, her favourite one. He also adored her when she wore saree and hence she decided to get ready for him. She wore long earrings and Mangalsutra and waited for him. He came home around 7pm and was really shocked and surprised seeing their home.

"Nandini..." she kept her fingers on his lips, indicating him to keep quite and asked him to freshen up. He quickly changed into his white shirt, his favourite and came down. The whole setting felt romantic.

"Wow. The food is delicious and everything is my favorite. Thanks my dear and top it up, you have made the brownies too. I loved it!" Exclaimed Manik. Suddenly, it thundered and a frightened Manik hugged Nandini. How surprising! Usually a girl is shown as frightened one when it thunders, but in their case, it is Manik who is scared of thunders and lightning. Nandini on the other hand beamed with happiness as it started to rain. She instantly ran out and danced in rain. The rain brought her immense happiness and made her forget all the worries. Manik was taken aback by the sudden disappearance of Nandini but collected himself to stop her from getting wet. What if she catches cold? What is she falls ill? Worries surrounded him but instantly vanished seeing the happy dancing Nandini. She soon saw Manik and called out for him.

"Manik, join me. It's fun. You will also enjoy it" beamed Nandini out of happiness and Manik nodded his head in denial. He didn't want to get wet. But the alluring figure of Nandini was inviting him. Again concern washed over him and he decided to pull in Nandini. But it happened the other way round. Nandini pulled Manik and both of them held each other in a Romantic way. She held his shoulders and he held her waist. Water was dripping off both of them. The wet clothes cling to both their bodies like a second skin. The distance was slowly closed and both of them felt their heartbeat rising. The proximity was too much to handle and the distance was finally closed by sealing a kiss. No one knows who initiated it. It was a mutual initiative and passion was engrossed in them. They kissed each other with soo much love and both were lost savouring each other. Both held each other's face and deepened the kiss. Nobody fought for dominance as they simply tasted each other and felt something hot kindered between them. A sudden thunder broke the sky and both of them broke the kiss and Manik hugged Nandini. That was what both needed at that time. The solace of each other was soothing them.

"Nandini..." started Manik but Nandini was too much lost in his hug. She simply lay her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and got lost in it.

"Hmm...."

"I think we must go inside. We will get sick" saying so Manik pulled out of their hug and looked lovingly at Nandini. She didn't feel any awkwardness looking into his eyes because she knows, she has fallen deeply in love with this man in front of her. She nodded and both of them got inside.

Both rushed to their room and Manik handled her the towel and both changed their dresses and retired to bed with a contend heart ❤.

***************************
I have atlast written this chapter. I literally fell in love with this one.
Did you like it too??

If yes, please do vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me.
And for all those who have supported me so far, thank you very much. Without you people, I wouldn't have come to this stage. Thanks guys.

Much love ❤

Precap: First fight 🥺🥺
What do you think about them fighting and why would they fight when they have just now kissed?!?!