38.can't bare you anymore 😝🤣

Guys, I wanted to include a chapter on drunken Nandini, how many of you are in for that? Let me know please.

After realizing that this story plot is completely planned, I thought of publishing it as a separate one shot. Do check it out and let me know if you liked it! Consider that as a compensation for this boring yet cute chapter :)

**************************

After the breakfast, everyone sat on the couch to watch TV. Nandini noticed her parents trying to speak something but somehow ends up being quiet.

"What is it? What are you trying to tell us? You know ma you cannot hide things from us"

"Omg you too noticed it Nandu? Just look at our parents! C'mon ma, what are you hiding" said Manik looking at Nyonika.

"We can't bare you anymore" came the reply from Nyonika and MaNan were shocked! Like seriously?! Which parents say they can't bare you.

"So?" Said a confused Nandini.  She couldn't digest what she heard and the fact that her parents didn't support them, she was broken. What are they planning?

"So we thought of sending you out"

"To where?"

"To kerala for honeymoon"

"What?!?!" Exclaimed both. Should their parents be this much dramatic?

"What about our work? We can't leave everything behind and go"

"Manik you are for godsake a CEO and the company can definitely manage without you for some days"

"But I have a meeting"

"We don't care. And Nandini, I have informed your hospital and the other doctor will cover for you" so they have planned everything.

"Can we both discuss and get back to you?"

"Yeah yeah. Discuss and let us know how many kids you want " Nandini rolled her eyes. Aren't they her parents? Shouldn't they be matured? Why are they always naughty? Both quickly went to the kitchen to discuss.

"Kids, you can go to the bedroom. We won't mind. We don't want to spoil our eyes with your romance" came from Shanu and Nandini controlled her mouth.

"So Manik, what do you want to do?"

"You tell me first"

"Our parents have planned out everything and there is no way going back.  So I suggest we go there and have fun, I mean we can roam around and eat a lot" said Nandini.

"I understand Nandu, but I have meetings. How am I supposed to miss it?"

"We will sort it out. You attend meeting for some time and they we will roam around! How does it sound to you" said Nandini feeling impressed after latching a brilliant plan, atleast according to her.

"Wow what an understanding wife I have got! That's awesome" Both gave high five and went out.

"Okay we are going"

"Haha what a joke. We didn't ask your permission if you are going. We informed you, you are going"

"Whatever" said Nandini and Manik rolled his eyes.

"Okay then change your dress. You have to catch your flight in 2 hours "

"What?!?!" Said Manik and Nandini at a time and the elders just smirked.

"Then what about the packing? How can we do it that quick? We have to go to our home, choose dress and all"

"Don't worry. Everything is packed and kept in your room. Just go change and come"

"Mumma don't you think you are going a bit far?" Said Nandini who is slightly irritated. Like, they needn't hurry this much.

"I don't care because all I care is your happiness"

************************************

How cool are their parents? Did you like them?

MaNan honeymoon...! Will anything happen 😝

Do vote and comment.

https://www

https://www.wattpad.com/story/269654001-the-drunken-queen-os

Check out the new story please. I felt it funny while writing. Don't know how you guys will feel. For the first time ever, I am kinda feeling nervous 😅